PrettyPaige22

I had the PLEASURE of meeting this very attractive woman and I must say I am very impressed all around. She was very friendly and inviting and made the whole experience very relaxing. She is very beautiful and takes good care of her hot body and that brizillian booty was amazing. She was everything I expected and so much more, the warm sexy smile and the beutiful hazel eyes.

Don't hesitate for a second she is worth every minute and will leave you wanting more.

Paige, third times a charm, until next time.

Your First Nations

first post on this board......hmmmmmmm....sounds like a commercial

I am also usually careful about newbies but If you did your homework before making your comment, you would know that this lady has had great reviews in the past.

Wow...to the last two comments...and u wonder why new people (hesitate or are nervous) and don't post...comments like that.give the guy a break..he was just being and participating...do your homework, be respectful..that is what this is all about isn't it..even if newbies like myself..don't all the rules, protocol etc.

you keep posting Rogue..

You guys do need to give the newbie's a chance. They do often read like an ad. Everyone by now knows that a first post recommendation is a little untrustworthy but give it a few days and if she is really deserving of the recommendation others will comment.

Wow...to the last two comments...and u wonder why new people (hesitate or are nervous) and don't post...comments like that.give the guy a break..he was just being and participating...do your homework, be respectful..that is what this is all about isn't it..even if newbies like myself..don't all the rules, protocol etc.

you keep posting Rogue..

Before you made this comment you should have read mine carefully. I did give Rogue a break when I suggested to "4bbrlcarl" that he (himself) should have done his homework before making his comment. If my response would have been directed at Rogue, I would have quoted his own post not 4bbrlcarl's.

So I get insulted for giving the guy a break and supporting him??? Thank you very much

MOD sounds you also rushed your comment based on "br512" responses as you said "you guys". Again If I thought when you quote someone, that means you are adressing your comments to him not to others unless you specify another user's name.

I do give newbies a chance that is what I did here. And just to add more to this, usually those who are not genuine make only one post maybe 2 and dissappear.

I hope in the future I will not get my hand slap for giving someone a break.

loneskater, I believe the mod's comments were to us guys in general and not directed at you in particular, as he did not reference this thread directly. He was just saying we regs should not be two quick to judge, just like you said only differently.

Thanks cowboy! You obviously see this from a more objective point. It is hard to be objective when you try to give a break to a "newbie" and another one comes on and basically accuses you of not being fair.

This just shows are important it is to read other's comments carefully. I once misinterpreted an SP's comment before so I am speaking from experience on this one. When I reralized my mistake, I sent her a PM, apologized to her and corrected my post.

If everyone would own up to their mistakes things would be great and we would probably avoid some of the negative stuff happening some times on this board.

meanwhile, back at the ranch.......

this was originally about Paige. I saw her last year and unfortunatly could not see her again before she took a break. She's truly worth the time, gents. Awesome bod, great gfe, what more do you want?

She seems quite popular. Maybe once school is done for the year we'll see more reviews!

meanwhile, back at the ranch.......

this was originally about Paige. I saw her last year and unfortunatly could not see her again before she took a break. She's truly worth the time, gents. Awesome bod, great gfe, what more do you want?

That is what I was stating in my first post. I did say to do a search as she had great reviews in the past.

Already booked her will report, many great things promised can't wait to test it out. She does seem to be adding a few clients between classes. Have a look in the providers announcements.

Damb I did meant to keep this one to myself!

Firstly, thank you Rogue you where a true delight love...

Loneskater thank you for doing your home work...Kisses,

Cowboy kenny, if you search prettypaige or just paige, you'll come across over 30 review posts of me. First being my big red truck driver, who I still miss daily...:)

Boys, boys I have to admit I like it when all you men are fighting over little old me...

Mod always prompt and well done.

Firstly, thank you Rogue you where a true delight love...

Loneskater thank you for doing your home work...Kisses,

Cowboy kenny, if you search prettypaige or just paige, you'll come across over 30 review posts of me. First being my big red truck driver, who I still miss daily...:)

Boys, boys I have to admit I like it when all you men are fighting over little old me...

Mod always prompt and well done.

Well you are worth all this attention. Welcome back and I am looking forward to seeing you soon. I shouldn't be the only one as there were a few members looking for you in the last few months.