bariatric surgery

so a couple of years ago a started a thread asking questions about bariatric surgery. My doctor wanted me to lose weight and suggested the surgery, so in the system I want and waited for my operation.

in may of this year my turn came and the doctors went forward with the surgery, it consist in cutting out about 75 to 80% of my stomach. this in turns make you less hungry and fill up faster. Everything went off without a hitch, my doc and the hospital staff were great.

So five months later I lost nearly 100 lbs and feeling better than ever. I got more energy, my mental health and spirits are way better than before. I'm actually starting to like myself and get out of my shell, cause like my handle stat I was I very shy male. this is by far the best decision I made in my life, for my life, to be able to life longer and healthier.

the reason I'm writing this here, is if people are wondering about this operation, they can feel free to ask me questions. when I started this journey, I wasn't sure about the operation an had lots of questions. So if a can help somebody out it would be my pleasure.

• Like 8

Just wanted to say congratulations regarding your life changing decision and to say thanks for your openness to share. All the best.

RD01

Congrats shymale, I like learning good stories about the people from Lyla.

It is a tough decision and I know many that did it and are happy they did.