On a recent trip to T.O I noticed an agency offering Queening on their menu. I was wondering if any S.P. here offer the same thing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S****r

I can't speak for everyone, but it seems to be pretty standard practice with those I know.

I tend to get allot of these requests. I have actually never hear the term and had to google it and was like 'OMG thats my life'. Big Booty problems. lol. I agree with Summer it seems to be a common practice with the SP's I know also.

For those who don't know what queening is, it's simply force face sitting and I will come forward and say that I enjoy it very much, never broke my nose yet but I gotten my lips numb.:ThankYou:

Some will see it has some sort of bondage because they require the man to have his hands tied, no need to tie my hands to do it to me.

Raise your hand if you like this !

I had to google the word too, and found out that I had done this with one of my ATF's many times. Never had my hands tied though - she's a much gentle lady than this! :)