How did you pick your avatar?

Mine's one of those Disney urban myth's. It's supposedly a not so hidden phallic looking tower on the castle in the Little Mermaid. The other one on my profile page is just another phallic looking building I found when I googled "phallic castles" ;p

I love the Pipilongstockings pic!!!

I changed yet again after a suggestion from roaminguy! (The hair is close, the nose is bang on but the nails...nope! LOL)

Meg

I'm flattered that you used that...so soon

Bet since posting that new avatar the emails and pm's haven't stopped, what guy wouldn't want to be with an even more beautiful Ann Margaret

RG

I chose my avatar because it made me laugh as soon as I saw it.

I must say he is one cool looking dude. :-)

I chose my avatar because it made me laugh as soon as I saw it.

I must say he is one cool looking dude. :-)

Your's still makes me laugh whenever I see it Whatsup!

My avitar... Gibson Robot. It was simply the latest addition to my "guitar wish list" at the time I signed up. No longer top of the list, but still a fine looking guitar.

...not because my name is Sue, but because he almost has my sombre good looks, and he was a genial drunk! We share the drunk part...

toine

Since I'm from Nova Scotia, "Canada's Ocean Playground", I picked a sea-shell. I've actually had two members PM me to ask if I'd noticed that my seashell just happens to resemble ... something. Answer: ha ha ... yes, I had indeed noticed that!

umm...it looks like an ear, right? lol

Mine was inspired by a chat with Sara McQ about her extra-creative ads. After joking around about her giving out action figures of the Cleosaraus, I found this cool looking dinosaur.

Guest r**u

I googled images of my stereo brand name. I was not looking for my stereo, and came across this - an image of ROKU; who I am assuming to be Stereo-God of the Galaxy.

Methinks it represents me,... Nick Lane, Special Investigator by day, and Digital Cartoon God of the Mediatic Universe at night.

I don't want to know why I chose the avatar I chose... it's symmetrical I think.

Roku