What's with the kattiness lately ?

Is it the phase of the moon, is it because of the time change, what could it be ????

I'm talking about what could be causing all the back stabing and unkind remarks amongst the SPs lately. I'm pretty sure when CERB started this board they meant it to be SP friendly not only between clients and SPs but amongst the sps themselves. Whatever it is, it's not good for business.

The attacks, generalizations and slagging are, in this Cowboy's opinion un professional.

It's somewhat entertaining to watch at first but it's getting tired. I think in the end those who choose to have these public words are doing more damage than good. The ones who don't start the slinging or even better those who don't get involved at all end up with the better reps for handling themselves in a professional manner.

Every client has different tastes, we're lucky that there is a diversity of SPs in this region to choose the lady that suits our needs, no need to put someone down for the services or lack of services they provide or for that matter where the advertise. Everyone is different, that's what makes our society so great!

As Rodney King once said... Why can't we all get along ?

Good night 'n Giddy Up

Well said! Wishful thinking and it would be nice... probably won't happen in my lifetime. ;)

Most of the ladies see the business as very competitive, many of the women feel that society is against them so (metaphorically speaking) they have a "thick solid wall" in place for defense and are often very quick to retaliate or attack when taking a defensive position. It's really the nature of the business unfortunately. We run cerb in hopes that a community will continually form and enlighten the public (Just a little makes it all worth it) ... make them see that the ladies are people just like them and that many of the guys who enjoy the company of the ladies are nice guys too. The public reads the nasty stories in the papers, on tv and movies, etc... and form stereotypes and negative opinions.

The internet is now finally showing the "other side of the coin" .. but the internet is still a baby and it will take much more time to change the stereotypes and damage the media and hundreds of years of arrogance have created.

It will come... but it will take time and lots of people like us!

Well put Cowboy.

Actually you beat me to this one as I was thinking of starting a poll on this issue to see how many members do not apreciate the board being used in such manner. I think the results could be very interesting and enlightning.

Guest **st t***s @

good subject to bring out, granted some of the time its kinda fun to read, however the whole point of me coming on here is to get info and share info

in terms of sharing info, I personal will not be meeting any of the sp's that seem "catty", on here, if they are like that in public forum like this, so to it be likely they be like that in person, so i stay clear and go elsewhere, not saying i am always looking for the perfect gfe or complete sub, type, but really, who wants attitude, and really we are buying fantasy, so like girls indulge us, I'll get some baby oil and jello, a little pool and a ref shirt, then we can all fight, other than that why bother..........(so how much is that going to cost me.......ha)

2 things, I love the cat fights, I am not interested in seeing sp's or mp's that engage in the activity.

So if your goal is to provide mindless entertainment for me on this board free of charge keep it up and I am sure that I will many years to look forward to this. However if your interest in getting me support you through patronage and spending cash with you than take the higher road.

Of course my cash cannot keep you in business alone but I think most people feel the same way even if it is only sub conscious. Many readers may just be disappointed in the reading and move on (not me I love it just doesn't help your cash flow).