Warning Section

Is it acceptable to post someone in the warning section if they are offering unsafe service? I am taking about the main event uncovered.

I did not request, it was offered...I instantly walked away.

Everyone should make their own choices but that is a very dangerous activity.

Hope I didn't offend with this.

• Like 6

This kind of activity is absolutely forbidden on here... Mot mentionning how dangerous.

Make sure to include name and handle of the provider, general area and phone number. There's also a certain cowboy wich could be interested in the details.

Guest S****r

I don't think mod would allow that. Anybody could say that about anybody they were angry at, and destroy a whole career.

There is also the point that you would be inadvertently advertising for her to those who might be seeking such a service. Just my initial thoughts on it.

Yes those were both my thoughts, which is why I haven't given a name.

I don't want to hurt someone's reputation, I guess to each its own.

I have received many PMs and will reply to when I get free, it's everyone's responsibility to be safe. Some of the PMs are from guys looking for this type of woman, I will not be providing this info because this makes the hobbie dangerous for the rest of us who want to enjoy this activity and be healthy and keep our spouses healthy.

• Like 6

There is someone posting today on another site in Halifax unsafe play. I texted to inquire and she confirmed she indeed offer but don't worry not with many guys....what!?!

Is this more common than I think? In over 8 years in this hobby I never met anyone who offered this, out of many wonderful safe encounters and now two in a few months offering uncovered main event play?

Be safe everyone.

• Like 2

She may be offering a service that is unsafe I totally agree But...it is also up to the guys to make up their own mind wether or not they would like to participate and hopefully they choose to be safe rather than sorry!

• Like 2