Do Asians provide unique service??

Emma is there now. Worth it to make a trip? I'm debating on waiting until Kelly comes back.

Emma is younger and prettier than most here. She was a bit restrictive at first but I think mamasan had a chat as things were way better second time. She is snug and worth at least a half hour try to see if she is for you. While not as experienced as Kelly she has a lot of positives.

• Like 1

Emma is younger and prettier than most here. She was a bit restrictive at first but I think mamasan had a chat as things were way better second time. She is snug and worth at least a half hour try to see if she is for you. While not as experienced as Kelly she has a lot of positives.

I saw her for 3rd time, each visit gets better. She is almost earning the slurp seal of approval ..... let's give her a stamp of achievement!

It is a complex with lots of visitor parking, no one has ever questioned me and I have been there maybe 50 times???

There is an old dude in the lobby often but he seems oblivious to his surroundings. I tried to say hi once but he ignored me, so I just walk by and sometimes nod. If you go at lunchtime or dinnertime he is not there. While that sounds odd I have a good comfort level there.

BTW, Gaga is back and as hot as ever! See my reco

• Like 2

Hey guys I am new to the area and have had the best experience at 0838 it has been extremely good so far. I have seen all of the girls at least twice and can say some are much better then others however they all give a great effort and seem to enjoy their work. I have not seen gaga yet but hopefully soon. This is the only place I go to get my Asian fix. Best I have had was Anna so far.

• Like 1

Any intel on the current asian at 0838? The last a couple were well not again.

I have heard good things about Mimi, she is supposed to be prettier and younger than most at this place. Her skills may not be quite as good as their best but heard she tries hard and seems to be better the more you see her. I have not seen her yet but she is on my list.

I have gone and visited Mimi. My experience was ok. She is certainly not the person in the picture and is older about 30. She does try hard however I have had others at the provider and they were much better. I usually see them each twice however I have to say I will wait until the next one before going back. If you would like more details PM and I will explain any question you may have.

• Like 2