Olivia - Blonde student from College Kittens.

Yes, decided to take another trip to "where no man has gone before" and called College Kittens (agency) for Olivia (I had Porscha from them a few weeks ago and that was very good experience).

She is a very friendly and sweet young lady. Clearly her aim is to please and give pleasure. She is a university student and we all know how expensive it is these days to be student.

She is natural blonde with green eyes and pale skin. She has sexy medium size boobs and a very sexy bum to die for. Soon after, she invited me to the bedroom!!! (usually I do the invite lol!!!). and in the bedroom the DFK and Daty was great and enjoyable. Once I declined BBBJ, she was very understanding and unlike a few others did not take it personally and continued to be sweet and friendly (so yes guys she does bbbj but later she told me as usual ymmv). She is recommended for those who love young natural blonde spinners who are true GFE.

I invited her to join cerb and she promised that she will soon.

Thanks Olivia for the very good time.

Secret Admirer.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

Congrats on another great find, SA!

Your groundbreaking work deserves commendation.

And let's hope Olivia joins us.

New Info:

Olivia is now a member of our community. She joined cerb as OliviaOttawa2332. I received a number of PMs over the weekend asking me how to contact Olivia. Here you are. She is here now.

Thanks Olivia for accepting our invitation and welcome to cerb.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

She joined the site in Decenber, has yet to interact publicly but last logged in this morning....http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=40677

Great job, thanks for the reco, I was very intrigued with all the College Kittens women, but had no idea if it checked out.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.