Highlights of 2016

Every year is the Year of the Blonde, and 2016 was made memorable by numerous meetings with the exquisite Claire Heavens, the dynamo Cassie from CMJ, and all too infrequently with the gorgeous Sadie/Skylar at Vibe.

But what made 2016 extra special was that it was the Year of the Brunette. A couple of incredible meetings with the Irish princess Roksi, a single CR session with the incomparable Ariel, loads of fun with Jackie Gilcrest, and then later in the year meeting two amazing and gorgeous women, Phoenix at Barb's and Blair at Brass. I've seen Phoenix and Blair often in November/December, and more time with them is going to be my Christmas present to myself. :)

What are your special moments of 2016?

My highlights came in late in the year. In September I had a meeting with Eva 3340 and in November a 1 hour session with the wonderful Sadie/Skylar.

I just hope that 2017 keeps going and that the ladies I meet enjoy themselves as much as I do.

Pamela BP and Sky/Athletic Dirty Blonde DD top my list for 2016. Honourable mention to Nicole (my go-to girl in 2015) who has graduated and moved back to Toronto but returned for a brief visit recently.