What's in the air these days?

Thank you, Isabella, for starting this thread.

To be positive and to have a place where we can share what is the good part of our lives are the goals of this site. When we share our good experiences with a provider, or a customer ( the other way around) gives everybody a sense of the good things that can be experienced in this hobby.

For sure, each one of us has some reasons to complain, but there is a way to say it, where solidarity and respect can be preserved. If we have a concern, we can share it and ask for advice; another nice way to be part of the community.

CERB is different because it is a community where people help eachother and share what is positive in their lives, for sure in their hobby, but also in other areas of their reality. That is a treasure that has to be protected. And the CERB policy of " if you have anything positive to say... say nothing ", has two qualities: no negativity; and if nothing is said on someone or something means that probably nothing good can be said. Nice way to keep the integrity of all.

Thanks for this breathe of fresh air.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I have noticed several times over the last few months that old threads have been revived specifically to criticize a member's impolite comments -- comments that are sometimes over a year old. As long as old misbehaviour keeps getting dredged up over and over, it'll provide an unending supply of new ill feelings. I say let sleeping dragons lie -- just like dogs. There's no up-side to batting a dog's nose with a newspaper for misbehaving, unless it's done in a timely manner.

Thank you Isabella! I tend to steer clear of confrontational or negative threads. Life has enough downs in it already and therefore I prefer to participate in fun, informative and positive threads and let the confrontational nasty ones slip on by my radar!

Guest G***f******

As much as the holidays are supposed to be a time for joy, the stresses are often higher for people around this time of year. It can lead to short tempers and overreaction.

If you find yourself in a bad mood while posting, might be time to just walk away from the keyboard, and do something that'll bring a smile to your face instead.

Guest al****s

Drama is awesome...when watched on TV or in a movie!! I hate drama in my life and choose to be a lover, not a fighter :)

Great thread :)

alexis...xoxo

The threads themselves aren't controversial they are topics of discussion brought forward in an adult manner. What's controversial is the judgment being passed over many innocent threads and their posters.

Some will say that because I challenge the fakers and scammers that I invite drama, true which is why I have a forum for that in the diary. When I come here I expect to be able to openly discuss subjects that can't be discussed openly in other venues and without judgment.

Given the subject matter that brings us all to this board we should be able to act like adults, no ? I think it's in our best interest to hold back on being so judgmental. It's one reason why I've stopped participating in discussions here. There used to be a time when we could share ideas and discuss different viewpoints without judgment and maybe learn a little something new about others and ourselves.

Lately there's more judgment than discussion going on, my two cents. Judge me if you must.

• Like 6

Being new here I obviously dont know what it was like earlier in time but I have noticed that some people do jump the gun a bit. Part of the problem I think is that some people just need to think before they type, consider what you're writing and how someone may react to things you say. Whenever I write a post I always make sure that I read over what I wrote just to make sure im not going to offend anyone. And sometimes its all in how you word a statement.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are my type of lady, I enjoy a lady that is a "lover not a fighter" unless it is playful fighting under the sheets :) and yes, it is always better without the drama.

Drama is awesome...when watched on TV or in a movie!! I hate drama in my life and choose to be a lover, not a fighter :)

Great thread :)

alexis...xoxo

Anyway it is just better to move on. I thought all that was in the air was holiday cheer. lol:-D

Guest f***2f***
The threads themselves aren't controversial they are topics of discussion brought forward in an adult manner. What's controversial is the judgment being passed over many innocent threads and their posters.

Some will say that because I challenge the fakers and scammers that I invite drama, true which is why I have a forum for that in the diary. When I come here I expect to be able to openly discuss subjects that can't be discussed openly in other venues and without judgment.

Given the subject matter that brings us all to this board we should be able to act like adults, no ? I think it's in our best interest to hold back on being so judgmental. It's one reason why I've stopped participating in discussions here. There used to be a time when we could share ideas and discuss different viewpoints without judgment and maybe learn a little something new about others and ourselves.

Lately there's more judgment than discussion going on, my two cents. Judge me if you must.

Right on the money CK as per usual. I would add that I find it very disturbing when people "pile on" in these judgmental type posts too. There is room for all kinds of tastes and kinks on this forum. It's like a smorgasbord, if you don't like the oysters don't spit in them...the next person might really like oysters!

Right on the money CK as per usual. I would add that I find it very disturbing when people "pile on" in these judgmental type posts too. There is room for all kinds of tastes and kinks on this forum. It's like a smorgasbord, if you don't like the oysters don't spit in them...the next person might really like oysters!

Well said boner and kenny.

Let's stop the hurtin and start the lovin!

Posted via Mobile Device

Being an oysters fan, I will make sure that nobody spits in them. :lol: