Need a Bjay ad...scam or real?

Hey guys, I don't normally do this but I've been seeing this ad come up lately. " need a bjay". This is not my type of thing personally. I've prefer the massage scene myself. If anyone can please verify if this is "legit" or not would be great. More information is always better with all the new ads and places coming up!

Cheers

This is not my type of thing personally. I've prefer the massage scene myself.

Well, as John Prine said,: "A question ain't really a question if you know the answer too."

• Like 1

Hey guys, I don't normally do this but I've been seeing this ad come up lately. " need a bjay". This is not my type of thing personally. I've prefer the massage scene myself. If anyone can please verify if this is "legit" or not would be great. More information is always better with all the new ads and places coming up!

Cheers

So someone is in need and you want to help them? There are plenty of articles and instructional videos online to help improve your technique.

Or maybe the person who placed the add is interested in ornithology.

Disregard this thread. I was under the influence at the time of writing this. I'm surprised it is half as coherent as it is!

Lol

Cheers

@theYuri-nator: So after GoodTree asks us to disregard this thread you feel compelled to promote BP/craigslist posts. We're all on lyla for a reason! ���� is truly not that unusual a service.

@theYuri-nator: So after GoodTree asks us to disregard this thread you feel compelled to promote BP/craigslist posts. We're all on lyla for a reason! ���� is truly not that unusual a service.

Maybe someone else is interested or wants to know?

I get what your saying but we're also on lyla to help each other out. If someone has info, great, share it.

• Like 1

OK, fair enough, I'm sure you understand why I didn't pm you.... possibly many others have...

Given this is in the MA section..... I would guess it doesn't help the ladies establish their boundaries.

b b b j is something I would anticipate in a rendezvous with an SP. I admit it has happened with MA's but is not expected....

I'm clearly not respecting GoodTree's request to disregard this thread but my work here is done.