It sounds like it's been a little quiet about CMJ on CERB lately. Are they still going strong? My plan is finally become a member when I get back to Ottawa in January.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi

They are still going strong, you should go directly to their web site for info.

For some unknown reason, they have been put on probation.

Have been a member since early this year and it has been an outstanding experience.

pm me if you want additional info.

there are some recent threads (search cmj*) but their cerb account is suspended for now.

toine

Had very nice encounters there, and Jazmine has a gift in finding very nice and classy ladies.

You wont be disappointed.

Guest ye****y1*3

noticed the probation too. seems strange. I always heard only good things. what could be the reason for this? i was thinking of joining, but have held off due to being curious about the probation...

I am not going to comment on the reason for the probation, I don't know why they are suspended.

I will say this though, CMJ is a very professional organization. They are discreet, have very high standards and are very good value for the money.

I will also say that suspensions on this board do not always relate to bad business practices on behalf of the provider, but often relate to violation of board rules.

If you are basing your decision to not join or visit the place on the fact that they are on probation here, then you are losing out.

• Like 1

Reason: I asked them to tell the ladies NOT to make accounts on cerb to promote CMJ and they refused to let the ladies know this. After removing countless posts and continually warning them (with a very Nasty couple replies to me) I suspended them so that they know how serious I am about this.

We do not allow agencies to post ads for each lady. We require that agencies post under one account. CMJ is no exception to this rule as it's ONE business with multiple ladies working (Same as an agency or spa) so they must follow these same rules.

I think when they come back they will be sure to tell the ladies NOT to post ads about CMJ on cerb. If they fail to next time they will not be welcome back as it just wastes my time and causes me to get nasty emails from the agencies and others who I do not allow to break the rules (Thinking that I some how favor CMJ over others). I do not favour anyone - if you break the rules you get warned, suspended or banned. That goes for EVERYONE.