Miss Class (aka Courtney)

It is indeed my honor to offer a "kick-off" review of Miss Class who is otherwise known to some members of this board as the legendary Courtney from a few years ago. I should say, at the outset, that I asked her about mentioing her prior name and she is perfectly OK with that.

First, she is exactly as described in her cerb advertisement. Spinner type body, but not overly thin by any means in my opinion. In a nutshell, she's beautiful, both inside and out. She described her own look as "librarian" ... "I get a lot of that," she said. That's accurate, but its very much just the tip of the iceberg. A few freckles, a beautiful nose and absolutely stunning eyes. And a beautiful figure with perfect breasts for her dimensions. This is an honest, sincere, genuine, highly intelligent (emphasize highly) young lady that is an absolutely joy to talk to and get to know. And that's from a guy with multiple university and professional degrees.

I wont go into any details about why she left the business and then returned, but she volunteered a very logical explanation. This is a woman who has been through a lot in her life, and she seems to be better for it.

We scheduled a 90 minute appointment and we ended up talking for most of that time ... go figure (smile). The physical part was downright fun (dont tell anyone, but she's a bit ticklesh ... shhhh), and we were continuing our conversation as well during our lovemaking. She is a safe GFE (technically speaking), but that's probably for the best because I would have made a really, really big mess (smile).

Would I repeat? I knew the answer to that question 15 minutes into our visit. For a guy like me, Courtney could not be a more perfect companion. She combines a brightness, both in intelligence and spirit, with great looks and a powerful personality, and that adds up to an absolutely perfect experience.

• Like 1

I need to chime in here to say I have reacquainted with our dear Courtney* she's the same pretty lil spinner I introduced ya'll to a few years back, just as pretty and and just as sweet! I saw her a while back at which time she was not certain about how much time she was putting towards coming back. She was being rather selective about rebuilding her clientele but she welcomes new and respectful gentlemen to call upon her at Okay honestly I was going to keep her all to myself, but that would be just plain selfish!

This girl is a true gem and joy to be with, as with any lady ymmv. However if you are clean and respectful you will find that this doll is quite the pleaser and willing to accommodate. I can't really say much more than what I wrote about a few years ago except to say that it was like no time had passed by at all. We clicked again right away, this girl has a crazy sense of humour and makes me giggle and snicker at her corny jokes and her witty remarks. I'm confident in recomending her to anyone who enjoys a beautiful confident woman with that girl next door charm. We are lucky to have her back gent's be good to her and she will be more than good to you!

When she left us before she asked to have my recommendation removed. For those of you who are new or those of you who may have forgotten why I like this gal soooo much here is a recap of my first encounter with this sly vixen...

This gal is giddy up gorgeous, especially if ya like spinners. In fact she is the dictionary definition of spinner. Now my taste has a broad range of sizes and types, but as yall know the cowboy is hooked on the cute ones with cute breasts and cute bums. Courtney* certainly hits the trifectta in that department hands down!

I was greeted by two big beautiful bright blue eyes and a sweet smile, and a big loving hug. Oh did i mention she did all this in the tiniest and sexiest baby doll lingerie! We were both excited to finaly meet and so we got to know each other with some conversation and heavy petting. It was all i could do to try and keep my hands off this lass with cute little freckles sprinkled across her cute button nose and those eyes, my god those piercing blue eyes.

Petting led to kissing and kissing led to my rough and tumble cowboy hands finding their way to this lovely lady's firm b cup breasts. OMG guys you could loose your self in their beauty, with the right one adorned with a nice barbell piercing. A little sucking, (ok a lot) and her wonderful puffy like nipples came to attention, Fans of Channel( see previous cowboy reviews from last fall) would enjoy these smaller but just as firm "playboy tits" and they are natural, Yall know how the Cowboy enjoys the natural ones, I like the man mades too, ah hell I love breasts!!What Cowboy doesn't ?

I have to mention here that this gal smelled delicious it was all I could do to not eat her up ...oh wait that comes later!

So while I continued with my in-depth investigation of these fabulous breasts, the baby doll fell tho the floor revealing a wonderfully slim body,with some tasteful tats,including one that lays out the path to a scrupmdillyicious meow meow, more on that later... a cute belly button piercing and a beautiful round bum , she is lightly tanned and oh so smooth and soft .

Those wonderfully soft hands found their way to my bronkin' buckaroo which was just waiting to burst outta the gate. I was so hard I think I may have blacked out for a second as her skillful hands tickled my boys and brought my buckaroo to full attention.When I came to I swore I had died and gone to heaven, and this was just the beginning!

So on with a little more kissin and a lot more attention to those fabulous breasts,I was in titty heaven boys, you've seen the pics ,well they are even more terrific up close and in person. If this gal has a cute button then it must be stuck in the on position; we were both giggling and laughing throughout the whole event, like we were young lovers messin around under the bleachers at school. To boot she has a wicked sense of humour which just made the whole thing that much more hotter.

Before I could even make the suggestion she had wrapped her pretty soft lips around my buckaroo makin sure to cover each and every inch. Her wonderfully warm mouth and silky smooth tongue had me in heaven once again. After plenty of attention to me 'n my buckaroo, it was time to return the favour. I could not wait to taste this pretty filly's meow meow. I followed the tastefully tattooed path to my intended destination, to my delight she was mighty wet already which was a sign of good things to come, or cum so to speak. Her wonderfully soft outer lips spread easily to reveal a moist and tasty dinning experience that went on for what seemed for ever! I'm not braggin or anything but she was quite responsive as I lapped up her wonderful moist juices. M-M-M,good !

As i've said and as you've seen in her pictures she's a near waif of a girl as a i looked up from her soft meow meow it was a turn on to watch her abs clench and release as i hit the right spots over and over, very hot, wow. Digits were well received along with the serious tongue lashing i gave this gal, she is tight, no doubt about it boys she'll latch on never let go!. As I continued to dine things became intense with plenty of moaning and groanin as she would clench the bed sheets with one hand while thrusting her self into my face and gently yet firmly, pushing my head in to her warm meow meow , mmm I'm quite certain this filly was truly enjoyin herself, and so was I.

Back to more kissin and petting and then her warm mouth was wrapped around my buckaroo again for what also seemed to last for ever and before ya'll could say yeeeeahhhh I knew I was soon gonna erupt.There was no way I could last, not wanting to break the flow and the amazin rythymn we had going I thought it best to just lay back and enjoy the moment.

I wasn't really disappointed that I could not make it to the main event, I was more than overwhelmed as she pressed her firm little body into mine as she stroked my buckaroo with the intensity of a paint mixer at the home depot, then slowing down and then speeding up again and offering to allow a finish on those wonderfully firm breasts, that offer closed the deal this cowboy off came the wrap and led to an earth shatterin orgasim that saw my cowboy DNA blow high and far, honestly I was quite impressed with the trajectory of the release smile.png

Coutney* was easily impressed by my distance and form as we cuddled in the after glow, some light kisses and caresses brought this stage of the event to an end. She got up to get me a towel to clean up the incriminating evidence, at which time I caught another glimpse of that delicious bum, i was squeezing only moments earlier!

While I was cleaning up and thinking about what a great time I had and how could this get any better, she asks me from the other room if I'd

like some pie. I thought to my self is this code for another round at the kitty kat club ? She replied "NO silly, some chocolate pie, would you like some home made chocolate pie?" Not wanting to seem rude I replied yes...OMG, not only is she an awesome lover, she cooks, or bakes to be specific, the chocolate pie was delightful but perhaps not as moist as the shaved and soft hair pie I had been feasting on earlier in the evening.

I sat there eating this delicious piece of home made bakery while she pranced around the room showing off her wonderful body eventually plopping down on the bed beside me while i finished off the gourmet treat.

I was in my cowboy glory, spent from an exhausting workout, eating some wonderful pie, with a beautiful naked woman beside me. Time to get up and go as I could hear my horsey raisin a fuss outside, he get jealous when he's not getting any.

I was shocked to hear that a number of members from this board have canceled out or played silly booking games with her, whoever you dudes are, cut it out!!! That's the kind of thing that will scare off a quality provider in no time. Further more you don't know what your missin out on!!

This gal is great and while I 'll admit she does come across a bit pushy on this board you need to look past that and chalk it up to being new and also bein screwed around by clients canceling or booking with no intention to go through with the date that can be mighty frustratin for a workin gal.

In short a great safe GFE with other options available if you so desire, speak with her directly. Now remember as always guys YMMV, don't expect chocolate pie every time!!

Would I repeat, hell ya, every other day if I could, but I can't so she'll just have to remember the cowboy's winning smile until next time!

• Like 1

Both of you gentlemen have just given me full body goosebumps! :grin:

I have been more than pleased and honored to spend my time with such wonderful, respectful and charming gentlemen. As Ck knows I do choose my clientele carefully, and in doing so I very much, or I should say happy that I can not only allow you to feel comfortable but give you an amazing evening not to forget, Even if it is talking the night away!

I am still speechless, thank you for the breath-taking reviews.

Courtney -- I'm sure I speak for CK when I say you deserve every word of those reviews!

BTW, I should add that I had a second opportunity to see Courtney before leaving Ottawa and it was as wonderful as the first visit. Courtney does have a great, dry sense of humor, and she doesn't hesitate to use it all during the visit. Haven't gotten to sample her pies yet (so to speak ... smile), but maybe on a future visit.

In any event, cant wait to see her next time I'm in town.

She was mentioning something in an earlier post about getting a photo up sometime soon. Frankly, that's more advertising and she might not be looking for that right now. There is an e-mail address in at least one of her postings, and you can PM as well.

I suspect she is pursuing this quite slowly with a very small number of clients, so the key is probably to be patient.

Very classy review of Miss Class... eloquently written and I wish to commend CERB members who have such a great communication skills on this Board.

Miss Class you must be in a league by yourself with such stellar reviews. The result

of these reviews will make you very popular and it will make it difficult to book an appointment.

Haven't been hobbying for a long time now but have wanted to and after reading about Courtney, she sounded like a great way to get back into it. And I was right! So much so that I went a little overboard and repeated a bunch of times and may have filled her schedule. Sorry guys, my first post here and maybe I have made enemies already of those that couldn't see her. OK, I'm not sorry at all - she was worth any backlash lol. The gentlemen above described what she's like well enough and I totally agree with them so no need for more details. Guess I'll take a break now and give some other folks a chance - jokingly told her already that I wasn't going to see her anymore, but I think I said that every other time as well! Consider yourself lucky if she graces your presence because she is a treat in every way :)

I have been trying to see Miss Class (aka Courtney) for a long while but our stars never aligned (so to speak), but luckily I got a PM from Miss Class yesterday (in response to my earlier PM last month asking for her Saturday availability) that she may be available for this weekend so I jumped on the opportunity and made arrangements for a date with this lovely lady. I had seen Courtney about two-three years ago, however, this was my first chance for a reunification (so to speak) since she returned to Ottawa.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3760&highlight=courtney

Courtney arrived smiling and we hugged and kissed deep in the lobby. We walked to my apartment and after a quick chat I couldn't wait any longer and invited her to the bedroom. So much has been said about Miss Class in this thread and in my attached link already (and all great), I see no point for repetition except may be to point out the special attributes about her that personally impressed me, as follows:

She provides real emotional aspects of GFE. You really think you are with your GF. The DFKs are so real and exotic that even my GFs (in the past) did not make me feel so desired. Her kitty is really moist and sweet. I loved Daty on her and she was very responsive. The CFS was very pleasant too as she was very responsive and appeared enjoying every second of it. She is a true spinner. She is also relatively tall and very slim with dyed black hair and blue eyes though her skin was not as pale as it was 3 years ago. I had really good time with her.

Thanks so much Miss Class for coming over and great time and the real GF experience.

Courtney's Secret Admirer.

Edited by S*****t Ad*****r

SA --

Glad to see you were able to reconnect with MissClass .. hope to see her again next time I am in town.

I was able to reconnect with Miss Class, and I'm late getting this rec out there so my apologizes Miss Class.

She is a lady I wanted to see again and I was able to connect with her to start 2011> Yeah!

I'm not getting into suggestive details, other than she is very responsive,cute as a button,genuinely GFE,sensual,giving and a total sweetheart I thoroughly enjoyed getting her body full of goosebumps by exciting her in certain ways ;).

I hope her and I reconnect again this year! It was a fabulous time together.

Miss Class :ThankYou:

Well, good news! It looks like Miss Class is making another appearance here on cerb and I hope to see here again soon the next time I am in Ottawa. I am trying to encourage her to come out of her shall a bit and participate on the boards ... we'll see what happens.

I was able to spend some additional wonderful time with Miss Class (aka Courtney) last week during a trip to Ottawa. It had been quite a while since we had gotten together (she had been off cerb for a while).

We had a wonderful time. I got caught up on her professional (day job) career and got to see some samples of her work. This is a very bright and talented lady! And she still has that incredible spinner type body style.

I have never felt more at ease, and comfortable, with any other SP than Miss Class. I hope to see her again in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that you had some quality time with this great young lady, Kubrickfan. I envy you my friend as I had to head to strip bar instead (I have my usual summer visitor, so I can't have guests at home lol) which was great too but nothing like the experience that you have described in your post with this great lady lol.

I had a chance to re-acquaint myself with Miss Class/Courtney recently and she is as wonderful as ever. An extremely attractive, very, very bright young lady. I will be seeing her again the next time I am in town next month.

I understand from speaking with her that she might be making a rare public appearance via cerb in the next couple days (I assume via Ottawa announcements). She usually limits her appointments to a very small, established group of clients, so this might be a very rare chance to meet up with a really wonderful lady.

I had the distinct pleasure of seeing Miss Class, as she has returned for a while in the business. Miss Class has not changed a bit,she is still the same charming,sexy,warm young lady that I had met before. Miss Class just returned back here on this board, and has posted some new photo's, and I always liked the visual of her beautiful bum, but to hold it and squeeze it is something else. I won't get into specific details that happened in the boudoir, but she still delivers that warm,friendly personality that I have enjoyed before. Welcome back Miss Class/Courtney it was a pleasure meeting you the other day this past week.

Oh ya almost forgot....visual for you gents......

picture.php?albumid=2556&pictureid=28875

In a brilliant marketing coup, MissClass posted this pic on my profile page last month.

picture.php?albumid=2556&pictureid=28875

She had done her research, and knew I'd be hooked. I was. The stage was set for our meeting yesterday, with much anticipation :)

Her lululemon outfit highlighted her hot round ass, and the pants came off very soon into our conversation, to reveal her amazing bum. She had me eating out of the palm of her hand (so to speak). I was led off to bed, and to extreme pleasures.

Passion and pleasure followed, non-stop. A great body, bubbly personality, and enthusiastic sex partner. She's a very eager and responsive oral recipient. I love this. I loved making her cum. And I was well rewarded.

An awesome first encounter. I hope there'll be lots more.

Thank you, Courtney. I love what you do.

hello , i am kind of new in cerb and i was woundering how do i locate courtney , i tried under profiles but no luck , thx

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.