Jordan Hahn

I had the pleasure of seeing Jordan Hahn (EC site) for a two hour outcall while I was staying overnight in Toronto. The anticipation of meeting her was well worth the wait. Her pictures are accurate, she is very easy on the eyes. She is very much in control, no signs of first time meeting nervousness...meanwhile my heart just a pitter pattering away...hope I didn't come across as nervous as I felt That having been said, Jordan is a very pleasant and personable lady. We had the normal first time meeting conversation over wine for her and juice for me. She has head turning looks, and soft silky skin. But she can change her facial expression from that of a beautiful woman to that of a sexy tigeress...a good girl being bad, a real turn on. Jordan gives a great sensual massage, head to toe and a safe gfe experience

I won't go into details of our time together, what happens behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors.

But I will say I had a good time with Jordan. It was a pleasure to meet her. She is a lady I will see again

Thanks for the great review RG. I've been window shopping the TO ads lately myself and keep coming back to Jordan's ad. Always nice to know when there is "truth in advertising".

Cheers, WildTiger

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.