Went to see Licia today. This is one of those ads I was very skeptical about, but super glad that I went.

Her rates is reasonable, and communication made me feel comfortable, she sounds very real. She did get pretty pissed when I had to delay our date, I feel it was very personal and cute in my eyes.

Location is about 20 mins from downtown Halifax, in lakeside. Be patient with the front door, u only pull it after u see the message on the screen telling u to do so. I buzzed 3 times to get the hang of it and it was freezing...

Apartment is nice, lots of her things, she has cats, we played in her bedroom, nice big bed, a mirror on the side, quite small but if the angle is right it can bring extra sensation.

She is 5'1, petite little thing perfectly proportioned I thought she was 5'10 before she opened the door. Her breast is super nice perky and soft, super small waist, snow white skin, cute little feet, bouncy and perfectly shaped butt, and I did spend quite some time there. Ask her about the details Id say she is very accommodating.

She is very into the entire play, very good at what she does, non rushed, she is one of those girls who understands man and what they want, and very attentive at that. I asked for a position that I thought most girls don't like but she made me feel like it's something she wants to do, when her big beautiful green eyes look into my eyes, those were the more and more rare moments that I feel living in the moment. I was very impressed.

I couldn't wait to jump into the finale, so instead of her asking I asked for the condom. The few positions we tried, I was very content because of her perfect fun size, I'm a shorter person at 5'8 so she made me feel more complete being able to reach all of her when I feel it. She has silky soft hair felt great in my hands... it's just a beautiful scene whichever angle you look at her.

Even though she does not advertise as a gfe but this is more gf than lots of my previous experiences, she touches and hugs, the entire experience was sensual and intimate. I told her I am sensitive so she was super gentle with that area lots of soft touches that felt sooo good, and that's just a gesture you can't help appreciating.

Her face is pretty, late 20s I'd say, independent, and I'd definitely repeat and recommend anyone who is interested in seeing her.

Ps, she likes it gentle. Be gentle and have a good time!

• Like 9

So is the link to the ad in this reco the legit one???

Additional Comments:

Is she still around or what?

Additional Comments:

So is the link to the ad in this reco the legit one???

Additional Comments:

Is she still around or what?

I called the number for Licia in the link you had provided. She said she was away and sent me her friends number. I texted and ended up in a very seedy part of Dartmouth.....I met her at the door but choose not to stay.

Gave her something for her trouble and left.

Last time I txted her, it was a auto reply I bet most got saying she s away but her friend Ashley is available but I didn't see her

The link in my reco is the girl I saw, she has face pics and she wore the same outfit and we played in the same room, she says 8th April so until then

Met Licia a little over a week ago, this was the real one with the location in or around Timberlea, and I was pleased.

She was nice, charming and easy to get along with. I didn't see any red flags.

She's very petite, spinner type I would say, and incredibly attractive.

I would definitely repeat and recommend her to anyone

ive been to see her few times, nice lady, super petite, and really seems like she enjoys her time with you. very clean and always dressed nicely.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.