Massage In R/S

Is there not one across from Billings Bridge in the apartment building? Never been there. Too many eyes and I like things to be as discrete as possible.

Is there not one across from Billings Bridge in the apartment building? Never been there. Too many eyes and I like things to be as discrete as possible.

That's the Body Care, that I was talking about.

definitely bodycare at riverside and bank. lamora's is up bank a bit at bank and altavista if that's not too far.

Most of you know this, but if you go to google, then maps, enter "bodycare ottawa ontario" (even if you don't know the address) it will show you several, the first one is on riverside, zoom in. Move the little orange man to 'A' and he'll show you a picture. You can zoom in but they have curtains drawn.

I'm sorry if I sound sarcastic but many have never tried it. I swear by it now as I do several drives to new destinations and it saves me lots.

Thanks for the replies but im looking for maybe a private nassage location IN Riverside South. This is near Limebank and River road. Manotick area.

Thanks for the replies but im looking for maybe a private nassage location IN Riverside South. This is near Limebank and River road. Manotick area.

I suppose that's getting up near the boonies. It'll be much harder to find something specifically near that area.

That makes me chuckle, Ottawa is so easy to get around within minutes,pending the time of day from west/east/south even getting over into Gatineau.

The area Riverside south is huge now with development. If the Crossroads SC was still open they would have line ups outside their door to get in. ;)

I suppose that's getting up near the boonies. It'll be much harder to find something specifically near that area.

Well, it looks like Relax & Enjoy have moved near you now. Makes it more inconvenient for me, but really good for you. Send them an email at [email protected].

Never heard of Relax and Enjoy. Anyone got a link or something.

CMJ is discrete except for that stupid buzzer that is outside next to the main door. Everything else is great. Just wish they would move the buzzer inside in a corner or somewhere more discrete.

Lamora is okay now for discretion. Before when Lick's was next door everyone was watching you and I heard rumours some of the staff was noting the licence plates. Not anymore. Mya is great. She would be a great addition to CMJ.

There is Luna (I think) across the street behind the Scotiabank. I have not been there since Luna took over. Place was nice but they made you wait outside their door. Hated that.

I demand discretion so I can understand where you are coming from.

paranoid reference the buzzer, rumors about writing down license plate numbers. If you are that worried about discretion, park far away and walk.

If you had to wait outside perhaps it was all about setting up a proper appointment, not a last minute thing? I never had to wait outside,nor would I.

Never heard of Relax and Enjoy. Anyone got a link or something.

CMJ is discrete except for that stupid buzzer that is outside next to the main door. Everything else is great. Just wish they would move the buzzer inside in a corner or somewhere more discrete.

Lamora is okay now for discretion. Before when Lick's was next door everyone was watching you and I heard rumours some of the staff was noting the licence plates. Not anymore. Mya is great. She would be a great addition to CMJ.

There is Luna (I think) across the street behind the Scotiabank. I have not been there since Luna took over. Place was nice but they made you wait outside their door. Hated that.

I demand discretion so I can understand where you are coming from.