Julie's unnessassary comment!

rrrrrooowww, hissss, no worries there are still plenty of us out there how appreciate some curves. Variety is the spice of life though, the thin ones are fun cause you can put it in soft and listen to the bones crack as it hardens!

Julie, was that last remark really necessary ? A reminder this board is SP friendly, or supposed to be and at the very least the SPs should be nice to each other!

This is just another example of this growing trend of online bickering and nit picking from the ladies/SPs in public. Not sure why some ladies are being so mean towards each other but take it from this cowboy it's not a good business move unless your goal is to drive customers and clients away.

I find this comment to be rude and has no place here on cerb!! It was a reply to some photos that were posted of another lady with a positive recommendation by one of the members here. Julie felt the need to comment "sexy, looks like a 2 by 4 ..." in response to the ladies photos.

I moved it to it's own thread instead of deleting it as I appreciate Cowboy and Dummpy's quick reply to it. This comment was rude and unnecessary but since Julie felt the need to comment about another ladies photo's in this way I am going to leave the thread active so everyone can see it and judge her for themselves. Personally anyone who makes a comment like this about another human being I personally would not want anything to do with them. Others here I am sure feel the same.

Julie, if you do not have anything nice to say... please do not say anything at all.

Guest katia

I'm sorry I don't understand what is 2 by 4. What is it?

Katia --

A "2 by 4" is a piece of wood, 2" by 4" by 8 feet long.

In this instance, it is a rude reference to the fact that Julie is saying the lady against which the comment was made has no "curves," so to speak.

One "truth " on this board, and others, that I have seen over and over again is that someone NEVER gets ahead by insulting someone else.

LOL k i am laughing at the fact that people are so bored they have nothing better to do then to respond rudely to threads that have nothing to do with them..honestly!!!?????

Anyways...she is well liked...well reviewed and she is a great girl...looks good too..so for those of you who like that type of girl then she is great! For those of you who like curves there are tons out there too.

Thanks for the comment though vip julie, you just shined a light on yourself!!

Take care guys!! Have a nice day :rolleyes:

mod, i don't understand why you felt that its necessary to make a thread about such an unnecessary comment? why bring more attention to such a negative comment, almost seems like you want to start a VIPJulie trashing thread...a little out of place for a board that claims to be sp friendly

I posted my reasons in my first response JohnD. It was to make it very clear that this was NOT acceptable here!