Kimkerly from vibe

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Meet Kimberly a few weeks back and all I will say is wow very sweet girl.

Repeat for sure little shy but great sense of humor. Was putting my pants back on after backwards and she commented that I was in love. Lol I do know that I was very happy

Agency Vibe
I would visit again
Agency Vibe
I would visit again
  • Like 2

A couple of weeks ago I finally had a chance to meet Kimberly one on one. I participated in a fun duo with her and Amanda and on subsequent visits with Amanda she said I should see her friend Kimberly.

Well I had a great experience with Kimberly, in the couple of months of she has developed her own unique style on how a session with her unfolds.

I felt her presence throughout the whole session, in a way that I always felt that she was there and looking after me. In a couple of words I would say I felt pampered throughout and for a young women she was playfully sensual.

She is very pretty, first session with her hair was down, this time it was up in a pony tail. She is personable, pleasant to talk with and yes and a very tight fit body. I got a nice hug from her since at the beginning when she walked into the room. Then the pampering started from the time we disrobed till we entered the shower. She was close to me the whole time, being playful and sprinkling kisses on me throughout our time in the shower.

For the massage she put on her cute high heel boots, and the massage itself was great firm and more playfulness and kiss sprinkling ensued. If you have read this far, the expected ending was equally as fun, slow and memorable.

I had a really nice session with Kimberly, she is sensual, playful and cute. Everything was within standard MA limits.

Also, Vibe has spruced up all the rooms since their Reno's early this year and the showers and rooms look great.

Kimberly please get a Twitter account (also tell Amanda to get one) :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.