Guaranteed DATY in Ottawa

Where can I find it?

There are no guarantees in life or in this hobby. YMMV especially in this category. If you do some research you'll find the ones that are consistent in this area. Have fun pardner!

This one is not that unusual if you having difficulty there might be something not right with you? Do you have a bushy beard or something?

Try Veronica Valentine, she will do all the usual acronyms except Greek

I agree with CK that there are no guarantees in this hobby. I have had 2 pk girls who allowed daty and loved it. But read threads/reviews and do your research and you will find what you are looking for for sure.

I also agree that there are no guarantees however, I do believe a few factors will improve the likelihood of a safe bet:

1 - SP who states clearly she is a GFE.

2 - Those (listed on EC) who take female clients too (I go by this rule. If they take female clients there is a good chance that they do Daty (At least with their female clients).

3 - A well- presented hobbiest -Well groomed or clean-shaved, showered, clean-dressed, good- smelled, freshly brushed (teeth) and healthy looking (I don't blame the girl not allowing Daty to someone with sores on his face or especially around the mouth).

4- Past reviews (if they are reviewed by hobbiests that they do Daty). This is the first point I look for, when reading past reviews before I call.

Paying attention to all 4 points above will almost guarantee a girl who will allow Daty.

Choosing PK is a fairly safe bet (4 out of 5 girls from PK who visited me they allowed Daty). As a guess on those lucky 4 cases I was clean shaved and on the single case , I was showered of course but had decided to grow beard (not groomed) -:)

Well, it is very true that the girl will allow DATY base on your appearance. Clean saven is most likely. When they see fresh showered and good smelling body, they usually will do more than they actually advertised. Veronica Valentin is one example. I saw a couple girls recently and I got best treatment. Try Taylor or Monique, but if you try Veronica, you might hit the jackpot. PK girls are usually very responsive too depending on your appearance.

Cheers.