what would your super power be

If you could have a super power,talent or skill ,what would it be

I would love to be able to sing,twerk and teleport to places.

I would definitely love to be able to teleport myself somewhere whenever I want and have full psychic abilities without it being mentally draining.. I have them now and sometimes really draining when picking up on people's energy but still starting at the bottom with mental mediumship. Nowhere like my mother who is like the Long Island medium. Lol.

I have one super power in my favour right now. I am very telepathic. I went to bed the other night thinking of a client I hadn't seen in a long time and by 10 am the next morning he had texted me. It happens to me almost daily.I am able to send mental messages to people. Lol.

Guest n*gu**6

I think I would want to be able to read minds..... Know what people are really thinking and if they say what they mean, and mean what they say...

I think I would want to be able to read minds..... Know what people are really thinking and if they say what they mean, and mean what they say...

I thought about that one but.. Only if you could turn it on and off.

I don't think that I would want that. Some people have thoughts that I don't want to know anything about. Some thoughts are just better left unknown.

I wish I could read people. No, not their minds. I have never been able to tell when someone likes me or if they are just being polite. Or they are just taking advantage of my good nature and generosity. :(

• Like 1