Three Months of Fun!!!

Well I felt it was time to finally join the wonderful world of participation.

After reading some of the reviews of the lovely ladies available in Ottawa I took the plunge or slid in....as you wish. Here are some reviews of the sexy sensual samplings I had the pleasure of meeting.

First Up: Lili Love

WOW! That's about all you need to say for this hot sexy french SP from Montreal. From the first time she opens the door to her upscale downtown hotel room and greets you with a deep french kiss you know you're in for a treat. This sensual beauty is all about sex, she loves it and it shows. After pulling her tongue out of my mouth she led me right to the bedroom where she started to undress me, she got right to it. The best BBBJ I've ever had. She then says "play with my pussy please" in that sexy french accent and how could I turn that down. I was about to explode when she placed a condom on me, she just wanted to ride it. It wasn't long before I was done, she said "don't worry you'll cum again" Without any hesitation she was right on me again, did I mention she loves to suck, unbelivable. I had to steal a moment to recover, DATY is sweet. She was looking to keep sucking and I was ready to accomodate. CIM was on the menu but I wanted to work that tight pussy over again, all positions, on top, cowgirl, doggie you name it. I exploded to her delight and again she says "there's still time you cum again" Are you kidding me!!! Three times in an hour? Well that was not going to happen but she wanted to keep going so I did my best to keep up. It was hard and ready but just wouldn't blow. We went right down to the wire and even spent a little extra time as she did everything to make it happen but it wasn't meant to be. Lili is a hot, horny 50+ year old woman with a knockout body that you just have to try at least once in your lifetime, she is total PSE, loves to role play and has increadible energy. Eat your wheaties boys, drink the gatorade or whatever pumps you up this woman rocks.....

I've seen her for hour long sessions, she is in Ottawa once a week for two days, Thursday/Friday, easy to reach by phone.

Second UP: Pretty Paige

Picture Perfect Pretty Paige is what I called her, this woman is all about sex appeal. She has an incredible physic, tanned body, soft skin with an unbelievable ass and amble breasts. From the moment you enter her appartment she immediately makes you feel comfortable with an inviting smile and an engaging personality. Paige is very bright and well educated and can speak on many topics. But the topic today friends is GFE with PP. She is so relaxed and sensual that you just melt, she is your girlfriend for the duration of your session. While locked in an enthusiastic kissing session we begain to undress each other and play. Very good BBBJ and a very sweet DATY. We finished our first round with her on top. After clean up she just laid next to me looking into my eyes as we engagged in conversation. I moved closer to feel her body like I would with any girlfriend. We would stroke each other and just be in the moment. The hour long session just flew by as we laid there and talked, I could have spent the whole night there. Paige then remarked that our time was up, but NO!!! I said I was looking forward to a second round. Well Paige was incredible as she said "Well let's see what we can do I have a little extra time" and appologized. Round two was on. Paige is an abolute beauty and would make our session a wonderful experience. She is a student so time can be limited if any during the school year, breaks. Easy to reach by e-mail and will even send you a pic if requested. Take care of her boys she is Picture Perfect Pretty Paige.

I've seen her for an hour long session as school is in but I hear school will soon be out.

Third Up: Alexxxis

Sexy, Sassy, Sensual, Outspoken but always on the mark. The ultimate MILF. Alexxxis is a real breath of fresh air in this community. She will tell it like it is and always in a very intelligent witty manner. Very strong independent woman and I love it. I sent her an e-mail to request availability and a little information on her services. Alexxxis replied the same day and was very accomodating in answering questions. We started a chat a few days later and I was hooked. An appointment was set and I just could'nt wait. I mentioned in our chat that I liked a woman in stalkings and that is exactly what awaited me. She had a beautiful smile and naughty little grin which was so exciting. I found her to be very easy going and eager to please, we chatted for a moment and just gravitated to some fun. Alexxxis is uninhibited,

provides incredible pleasure with an amazing BBBJ. She is full of enthusiam and just wants to have fun. She enjoys what she does and shares in the pleasure. Moving and moaning to the delights of mutual satisfaction. We moved through different positions with ease until I just could'nt hold it. Cleaned up and took a little break, we talked and laughed until it was time for round two, more BBBJ, AWESOME!!! Daty was sweet, finished in doggie.

Great experince!!! Alexxxis is a true Pot Of Gold at the end of the rainbow, or bridge to gatineau. She has a bit of a tummy from having a child, but has a very sexy and sensual figure. A true gem boys she is a very rare find with services to match. Very easy to reach through e-mail, msn and will answer any and all questions before your session. I can see how each session could be a totally different experience with her.

I've seen her for an hour long session.

I had contacted other woman in the hopes of experincing more of a variety but was unable to make it work. I will hopefully get an opportunity to see and review more of the women in this city. I would ask that you please don't hold it against me if I don't as the three I've reviewed today are the best of what i've seen and read about. They are all different in what they provide and will probably ruin me for all others.

I love the board and appreciate all the reviews you have provided.

Thanks

Yes great reviews everything is on the money from my perspective!

awww ur a sweetie

hope to have fun again sometime!

Why thanks! But certainly not as sweet as you.

We'll have fun again...

Sledder/Dummpy,

Thanks for the encouraging words, glad I could finally post something to do my part.

ekimout --

Well done ... thanks for the information. Sounds like you made a positive impression on the ladies, and that certainly helps when you want to have great experiences.

Thank you hun I had an amazing time...

Picture Perfect Pretty Paige but in Person!....it was a pleasure to see you and a delight to write a review.

School is out!!!!...see you soon.