A shot of Brandy - PK Style

Today is CERB Customer Appreciation Day at PK, and boy, do I feel appreciated. I've not seen this price for these quality of ladies. If you've ever fancy duo, today's your day - hurry, there's still a few hours left to book it.

I was going to post a review of my PK Customer Appreciation day experience under Dreamer's thread, however, thinking back on my experience, I best do a seperate post to review my experience with Brandy.

I hooked up with Brandy, and there were 3 girls in the hotel (Brandy, Britteny, and Kennedy (I think)). I was like a boy in a candy store. They were all willing to tag team me. I told her I would dissappoint them, as I wouldn't know what to do with them. :D

On to Brandy...

First impression wise, Brandy's got lighter skin in life than in the pic. This could be like me, when its winter, my skin tone lightens up significantly, or a camera lighting thing. However, she's what PK advertises, ample clevage matches pic, and a great set of booty that pleases any ass man, such as yours truly. She's got a little tiny bit of baby fat, but its smooth, and flows with the shape of her body. And if anyone else is interest, I've got plenty of baby fat, which is out of place with my body - however, I'm reviewing her, not myself.

Customer appreciation day - yes in deed - it was just that. I went mono-a-mono with Brandy, and we talked. I was upfront in asking for a bbbj, and she was upfront and told me nicely, Woh buddy, not just anyone, this is the first time I've seen you - or something to that effect. You know, that made me feel good, and I felt good that I asked. Hopefully, I can develop a comfort zone with her. However, its for the best, the second skin helps to reduce sensitivity, else I'll blow it with her skilled hands and lips. I have to be carefull, as I'v noticed lately, that I'm no longer really able to do MSOG. Me things I'm now officially a single shooter.

I'm a limp starter, not a horn dog I use to be, so I need to connect with the SP physically, and more importantly, psychologically. Which posed challenges to ladies in the past. However, Brandy is a cunning and intelligent one, smart enough to know how to tease and have a little bit of foreplay fun with me. She didn't complain about me touching her beautiful set of breast, however, I was extremely gentle with her as I did it. Maybe that was why I didn't get a slap on the hand.

Honestly guys, there are many more girls than her out there that have very sensitive breasts, and stimulating them incorrectly, can cause pain afterwards. I've asked many how to work and deal with sensitive breast, and most say that for one, sucking on them doesn't help, nor does pinching, or grabbing and using them as a handle.

I have to admit, she was gentle with me, figured out my buttons, and discovered that I like to be kissed, caressed, nibbled at ... like a lover would. She definately gained points, as she got junior's attention without touching him. If this isn't GFE, I don't know what is. After the foreplay, we proceeded to have some doggity fun, and and then cbj again, then mish. Doggy's my fav, in case my screen name didn't give it away. However, Brandy's brand of mish was extremely passionate and intense. We nibbled each other, and held each other closely - felt like two lovers locking body. I haven't been so rock hard since I was a teener. I was giving her all I got at this point, and now that's I'm thinking about the experience, I'm stiff again. I have to say, she fitted like a glove around my little pecker, and I'm a tad below average when it comes to my manhood. I can believe her if I had an average sized dong, that it might be painful when roughed from behind. This is the one case when have a slightly smaller pecker has its advantages.

Brandy, if you are readying this - I LOVE YOU! :D

The experience was hot and tense for me; definately passionate and very sweaty. We both had to cool down a bit. I felt like a teenager making out with the hottest girl in class.

I've read the other posts of Brandy, expressing both good and bad experience, and after today, I would have to definately defend her. However, YMMV definately applies. You approach a girl wrong, and you get it reflected back. We are all human, and need to be treated as such. My experience was hot, intense, passionate, and it brought me back to my teen days. And now that we've gotten to know each other, I'm sure further experiences would be just as if not more intense.

I got my happy ending with a requested lazy doggy, and me riding her ass mountains. With those things jutted up, I couldn't contain myself.

She's definately a repeat, and definate GFE. I just wish my GF was as GFE :D

Service 10/10

Price 11/10

Appearance 9/10

Attitude 10/10

Booty Satisfaction Index 9.5/10

GFE Index 9/10

I love it when the SP really puts on her thinking cap, and works at trying to figure out what really turns you on. I'm a happy camper, and left with a huge grin.

This Foxy_Gal is definately a keeper for PK

I like the fully descriptive review BootyLoving, I have tried her before as well and she was amazing. PK got an amazing line-up of girls, possibly I could try her again.

Thanks Dreamer. Its great to have compliment from a superstar such as yourself. You and Cowboy Kenny are my hero!

Hey, did you notice that your screen name looks like a big pinus with the 8 as the balls! :D

d=====8

Booty, great review indeed. Lots of great detail. Sounds like you had fun ( ain't that an understatement!) and it sounds like she's focused on providing great customer service, which isn't as common as it should be, only hand full of phillies in this city provide a true "experience"

I did try to get her hot bod over to the ranch last year when she was indy, but our schedules never worked out as I was too busy teachin my horsey how to wrap christmas presents at the time.