Katryna and Ivy - WOW

Ottawa misses you Rocky, you belong up here with us...

Kisses

Guest ***ky12***
Ottawa misses you Rocky, you belong up here with us...

Kisses

I miss you too ... trust me!!

sorry about that hunn if we did...it would only be if you didnt call back or if you were late...call us back and we will make it a special trip for you...xoxo...hope to hear from you soon.

Guest ***ky12***
sorry about that hunn if we did...it would only be if you didnt call back or if you were late...call us back and we will make it a special trip for you...xoxo...hope to hear from you soon.

ummm, I mean they did cancel on me too. lol Just kidding ... I hope we get a review after this trip.

do you have their contact# pm me if you do or can anyone else tell me...i sent her a private pm but no answer

Can someone PM me a phone number for Katryna and Ivy? I'd love to get in to see them but their ad isn't in the herald.

Thanks!

hey guys thats right we are back...we were out of town for a little while...so give us a call the add is back in and thank you for the good reviews...pm me for details....xoxoxox

Guest f***2f***
Hey guys you owe me for this one ITOFTT and man was it good!! Katryna and Ivy from the herald, in NE Dartmouth. it was close to 45 minutes away from me but it was worth the trip. I did the 1/2 for 80 w/ Ivy and she was soooo hot and very nice. She gave the best BJ I have ever had and well .... just go see her. You will thank me after.

PS: you guys need to start sharing some experiences, this site could be so much better if everyone pitched in. Then we could all avoid going to that girl that you always regret going to see. you want proff compare the views with replys.

like ottawa where the info sharing is getting us all laid in spades my man!!