New Year's Resolutions

I will try to make me happy instead of always trying to please everyone else. I know you might think this is selfish but I have been told by many that I always take care of others need before mine and if I ask for a favor no one is ever available to help me.

2 nd. I need to lose that 20 lbs that I have gained since quitting the fire dept. This will be tough cause I like sweet things.

Guest al****s

There are some sweet things that don't involve weight gain ;)

alexis...xoxo

I will try to make me happy instead of always trying to please everyone else. I know you might think this is selfish but I have been told by many that I always take care of others need before mine and if I ask for a favor no one is ever available to help me.

2 nd. I need to lose that 20 lbs that I have gained since quitting the fire dept. This will be tough cause I like sweet things.

I have two:

- become a better cook

- stop procrastinating on everything,

I was going to become a better cook during 2010 but kept putting it off...

1- Quit smoking and avoid the normally associated weight gain.

2- Have some more splendid encounters with the lovely ladies of CERB. :-D

3- Take the time to enjoy family and friends more.

4- Write up a few more recommendations. icon14.gif

Happy New Year to All

Cheers

whatsup

• Like 1

Whatsup ... I really think that your resolutions are the best ones to keep everyone's life on the right track!

As I am a good girl in general all year long ... :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

I can't really find any resolution ...

I mean ... I don't smoke, drink or take any drugs ... I'm not going out in club/bar too often and so except for food ... wich is totally out of my control lolll ... I don't know what kind of resolution I might take for this coming year. I already have a bariatric surgery planned wich should be done in about 2 years from now ...

So I guess that I might try to work on my "attitude" again this year ... lolll

Attitude that I get maybe too fast sometimes when people are too much simple-minded.

Also I could try to be a little bit less "fool of myself" sometimes ... but hey, I'm so proud of who I am ... why I should hide that?!! lollll kidding! :cooter: :mrgreen: :lol:

I usually try to make the New Year an opportunity to look back on what went well and not so well in the previous year, and what I can do to make the next year more enjoyable. In 2010 I applied for my dream job, explored new sexual horizons and seized every possible opportunity to have a great time. It'll be tough to beat but in 2011 I'll try my best to obtain my dream job (still in application process), explore more new and exciting sexual horizons, and continue to take advantage of every opportunity that I can to maximize my enjoyment throughout the year. By taking the steps needed to succeed at these goals 2011 should be a great year of enjoyable employment and an overall healthy lifestyle; physically, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually and sexually. I really can't think of a better year than that.

1. Go fishing MORE

2. Take more ME time

3. Go to Bass PRO shop

4. Deal with my medical issues before worring about others

These are just a few of them. I have a list and if I only do a few of them I will be happy!

Guest jake_cdn

I am going to stop procrastinating

... not now but maybe later this year

Guest jake_cdn

Cherrykiss,

You have got to love a girl who has two of her four resolutions based on fishing...

1. Go fishing MORE

2. Take more ME time

3. Go to Bass PRO shop

4. Deal with my medical issues before worring about others

These are just a few of them. I have a list and if I only do a few of them I will be happy!

Cherrykiss,

You have got to love a girl who has two of her four resolutions based on fishing...

Can't argue with you there.

Remember, it's not how you hold the rod, it's how you wiggle the worm that counts

RG

Travel more. My trip to Central America has me hooked.

Finally pay off debts from my first post-secondary degree and save up for my second post-secondary degree (been trying to do this for years).

Do yoga more often. Can never be TOO flexible, heheheheh ;)

Just a thought Cleo. If you really want to save up maybe you should stop traveling all over the blasted globe! :P just kidding sweetie, so long as your safely enjoying life and having fun, that's the important thing :)

I usually give up on my resolutions, but NOT this year!

These are a few things I AM STICKIN TO....

1. Give up eating pizza >.< and eat better all around bye bye cheeseburgers :(

2. Join a gym and actually work out in it

3. Visit Ottawa! ^.^ not a resolution but I wanted to throw that in there.

4. I would like to sing more, and finish writing my songs

5. a goal is to finally quit smoking. MAN its soooo hard! I tried a couple times like a month ago and quit for almost 2 weeks :(

Not too overwhelming I think....even if I follow through on 2 of these i am happy!

Angel I'm with you. Less pizza, don't think I could ever give it up entirely (or cheeseburgers for that matter.....with BACON!! mmmmmm :P ), but yeah, I definitely need to cut down. You know it's bad when you call for pizza and don't even have to give your address OR your order because the phone guy recognizes your voice, lol. And maybe visiting Ottawa isn't actually a resolution for you, but "frequently" visiting Ottawa could be......just saying ;)

My own resolution is is to be able to take my shirt off outside by the time summer rolls around and not feel selfconscious about it,lol. Need to start working out and exercising more. It's sad, I practically have a full gym in my home that I don't use nearly enough. I don't even need to join a gym. Routine's my problem, gotta get into the routine of doing it every day instead of every two weeks, lol. Gotta start using my stationary bike as something other than a coat rack :P And I gotta start hitting the weight bench every day or two for longer than a few minutes at a time. I'm not grossly obese or anything but I do need to shed a few pounds and get rid of this spare tire.

Second part of my resolution is to see a few ladies who I've been meaning to for a while but haven't gotten around to yet. In no particular order the aforementioned Angel Starr (your trip can't come soon enough!), MiaBella, Berlin, Sin Cindy, SexxxyRebecca, Karine19, SaraMQ, to name a few :P Not to mention seeing a lot more of Cleo! Don't forget Cleo, I still need to properly "introduce" you to the rest of the rooms in my place, I figure by the time summer rolls around we'll have worked our way out to the balcony ;)

Edited by castle