WHOSE A gREAT uNCLE OR aUNT

Congragulations. I became a uncle 7 years ago to my nephew who they said would live 6 months. BTW he had a big smile on his face with all the toys I bought him for Christmas this year...who says doctors know everything

You get the fun part, spoiling him, the parents have the job of raising him

RG:-D

I was supposed to be one on my birthday December 24th, but the baby is so well in there he don't want to come out.lol

My nephews wife hopes to get it before the New Year or else the doctor will have to induce her.

I'm so happy for them, can't wait to see that baby, I love kids and I spoil them.:D

I became a Great Uncle at the age of 48 to a little girl born Dec 26th , 2010 at 5:41 am of 5lbs. 4ozs.

YABBA DABBA DOO:-D8):-):-o

Congrats. I joined that club last summer, damn if I can remember which month.

I became a Great Uncle at the age of 48 to a little girl born Dec 26th , 2010 at 5:41 am of 5lbs. 4ozs.

YABBA DABBA DOO:-D8):-):-o

Congrats!! I remember being there when my first neice was born. They are fun to spend time with and then you can give them back to their parents afterwards. Haha.

I became an aunt 13 times over now while being Godmother to one of my nieces and have taken that role very seriously over the years. Once again my house was trashed during the Christmas holidays when they visited. lol.

Been an Uncle 10 times and a Great Uncle four times now. The age range is from 8 months to 37 and I have no kids so it's great! I'm the wise still some what happening and a bit eccentric Uncle to the older ones and the goofy playing on the floor with blocks Uncle to the younger ones.

It's a win win :)

Peace

MG

Guest W***ledi*Time

I've had 44 years of practice at unclehood, and 21 years of great-unclehood. And yes, I'm definitely the odd uncle.

uncle_scrooge_by_remy13127-d31e9hc.jpg

I've been a great aunt for 19 years now..

Haha I know the feeling its been 15 years since I first became a great uncle.We are not old Emma as the baby's of the family its our brothers and sisters that are old lol.

The child is in good health and a baby girl of 4lbs 10 0zs. sorry for the error.

My poor niece had to go through 36 nhours of induced labor OUCHIE OUCH.