Movies to look forward to in 2011

Guest G***f******

First and foremost I can't wait to see Paul. From the team that brought us Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, the trailer alone had me screaming with laughter.

One that I had never even heard of, until I was browsing the iTunes trailer site, is

. There's another trailer that's better, but I can't seem to find it. The animation looks brilliant, and it looks like a big bucket of fun.

Being the comicbook geek that I am, I'm also looking forward to

. Now, I said I'm a fan comic books, but Thor was never one I read. That being said, neither was Ironman and that movie rapidly made it into my top 10 list. So, comicbook movie, directed by Kenneth Branagh, written by Zack Stentz and Ashley Miller, with Natalie Portman in it? Yeah, I'll pay to see that.

Last but not least, I just found out there's a

movie comming out that appears to be the old school Disney version. 'Nuff said.

Being a Comic bokk fan myself, i cant wait to see Thor.

Looks impressive from the looks of the trailer. Captain america is another one I'll like to see.

Paul looks like an absolutely riot! Have been waiting on that one since Simon Pegg announced it!

I really look forward to The Green Hornet, The Green Lantern and Thor as well. It would seem 2011 may be a very good year at the movies!

Haven't seen it, but I want to, "The Black Swan"

It's official... 2011 has rolled on in!!! Happy 2011 Everyone!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^l |^^^^^^^^^^|

( ?#### Happy New Year 2011 ####?|?"?;..,___.

|??_______=====_| l______________l _|__|?, ] |

?(@)?(@)?""""""*l'(@)l'(@)l """"""""""""""(@)'(@)""""'(@)

Oh yeah, Black Swan .... Read about it some time ago. Seems very interesting.

Paul will have to go on my list as well. Just saw the trailer... hilarious.

Tim Burtons filming Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) in Banff now, not sure if its out 2011 or early 2012. Definitely on my list...

cat

"Barney's Version" hits theaters wide in January after a limited release in December. Mordecai Richler's novel (yay Montreal!) about an aging curmudgeon explaining the events in his life is adapted to the screen, and the lead is acted by Paul Giamatti, who is loads of fun to watch in everything he does.

TRAILER

We're not talking about a blockbuster here, but it will be thoughtful and funny and, I think, pretty good fun.

Being a geek myself, I've been absolutely mesmerized by the trailers for Zack Snyder's Suckerpunch coming out this March. It's like every geek's fantasy rolled into one.

Guest Ou**or**n

I'm looking forward to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and Cowboys and Aliens.

+1 on Black Swan - great film - of course how can you go wrong with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis doing a girl-on-girl scene in any movie ;)

A different film than others mentioned so far in this thread. I just saw Another Year today and recommend it highly:

Trailer

... a chance to contemplate all those parts of life that have nothing at all to do with sex, but very much to do with intimacy and the people we have around us. Or don't, as the case may be.

Particularly poignant for those of us in middle-age. I'm not quite at the point in life where these characters are, but I've just begun to see its distant, gray towers starting to peek over the visible horizon of my own life.

Here in Ottawa, it's playing only at the Bytowne for a limited time. Watch for best actor nominations at the Oscars, particularly for Lesley Manville. (And Jim Broadbent is great in everything he does.)

Black Swan was amazingly good!

Looking foward for the last part of Harry Potter...and I am not sure for the rest of the movies:S

Definitely am looking forward to the last Harry Potter as well!!!!

Being a geek myself, I've been absolutely mesmerized by the trailers for Zack Snyder's Suckerpunch coming out this March. It's like every geek's fantasy rolled into one.

got a lot of friends who were filming in Australia for that last year.....I'm psyched to see the final product!! lots of local talent went into that gem...and by the looks of the trailer, its gonna be siiiiick