I tried stage tipping with mixed and unexpected results at BareFax last Friday.

First, there was a dancer with sleeve tattoos who I wanted to talk to. She took my money, gave me some attention and a smile, then went upstairs and never came back down. I saw her do her return stage show, then she disappeared again.

I tried to tip Sofia, but she either didn't notice or was snubbing me because she left the stage and didn't even look my way. The guys next to me laughed when I shrugged my shoulders and picked the $5 up off of the stage.

Neither of the dancers I was originally discussing this with were working that day.

First, there was a dancer with sleeve tattoos who I wanted to talk to. She took my money, gave me some attention and a smile, then went upstairs and never came back down. I saw her do her return stage show, then she disappeared again.

I tried to tip Sofia, but she either didn't notice or was snubbing me because she left the stage and didn't even look my way. The guys next to me laughed when i shrugged my shoulders and picked the $5 up off of the stage.

Neither of the dancers I was originally discussing this with were qorking that day.

Gee, that was mean. Both Sofia and "the guys". Not nice at all.

Gee, that was mean. Both Sofia and "the guys". Not nice at all.
I honestly think she was just blind to the fact that there was money there. The guys laughed in a way that I took to imply that they didn't understand it either.

I honestly think she was just blind to the fact that there was money there. The guys laughed in a way that I took to imply that they didn't understand it either.

Daytime girls usually only like their regular clients showing them attention and if you don't take them upstairs they are snobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God, I wish I'd been there. I would have laughed...I would have howled...I would have taken pictures, and posted them here!!

I would have posted them on all the lamp posts within three blocks!!!

Somewhere inside me, there's a "mean girl" trying to get out.

• Like 3

God, I wish I'd been there. I would have laughed...I would have howled...I would have taken pictures, and posted them here!!

I would have posted them on all the lamp posts within three blocks!!!

Somewhere inside me, there's a "mean girl" trying to get out.

Lmao somewhere inside me , there's a " mean girl " trying to get out . Omg I've just about laughed out loud for the entire city of Gatineau and Ottawa to hear me lol who comes up with this stuff [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I tried to tip Sofia, but she either didn't notice or was snubbing me because she left the stage and didn't even look my way. The guys next to me laughed when i shrugged my shoulders and picked the $5 up off of the stage.

Neither of the dancers I was originally discussing this with were qorking that day.

when it comes to tipping on stage , personally i prefer to tip one lady to tip the lady on stage . it is generally a better show for everyone , you get to meet 2 ladies , and where that leads is up to the individual .

• Like 1

Experiments continue.

I don't sit at the rail for hours at a time, but will move up for a favourite and/or friend. I'll just push $5 or $10 onto the stage as a tip.

I am rarely treated to any extra attention. I'm not tipping for extra attention, but as a gift showing my appreciation.

I am also rarely approached afterward with a thank you.

Just FYI.

I'll probably continue to do this, but thought I'd share my highly scientific findings with you, my peers.

• Like 4

Experiments continue.

I don't sit at the rail for hours at a time, but will move up for a favourite and/or friend. I'll just push $5 or $10 onto the stage as a tip.

I am rarely treated to any extra attention. I'm not tipping for extra attention, but as a gift showing my appreciation.

I am also rarely approached afterward with a thank you.

Just FYI.

I'll probably continue to do this, but thought I'd share my highly scientific findings with you, my peers.

That's interesting, I would have imagined that a dancer would make a bit of a show with that to help encourage more patrons to do the same.

You would imagine that a post stage visit would be in order for a thanks and whatever else.

• Like 3