Contact by text

What does one include/ask/suggest when a lady says text only? Do I give her a contact number and ask her to call or is the whole process done by text as if I were e-mailing her?

When I text it usually looks something like this:

"Hi _____. I would like to see you.

What services do you offer and what are your rates?"

If I don't get a detailed reply the first time and instead it is something similar to this:

"I offer full GFE and ____. ***/hh ***/hr

No _____ and no ______.

Then I send another text similar to this:

"Thank you. What is included in your GFE?"

Most will send what you would like to see on their first reply. If not, after the second text of inquiries you should have all the info you seek as far as rates and services.

WIR

The best thing you can do is do your research before texting us! Rates and services are generally located in our ads or on our website. It can be very frustrating to constantly repeat this information when we put so much effort into putting it out there for you already.

A good formula is something like this: "Hello _____, my name is _____ and I would like to book some time with you. I was thinking [Length of appointment]. When would you next be available? I am interested in [type of service i.e. GFE, any kinks, fetishes, etc]. Thank you!" or something like that. If a provider requires a deposit, it's also good manners to ask how best to leave it in an initial message (and your provider will be absolutely THRILLED!)

Most importantly, if a provider asks for specific information in their advertising/website, please just provide it upfront. it makes booking a whole lot smoother!

Cheers,

Lilith xox

• Like 5

I do all the research that I can beforehand and your replies are certainly helpful; thanks.

• Like 1

Make sure that you follow instructions well, some provider ask that you contact them by phone first for safety reason(to make sure that you are a man and to listen to your voice first). They will then reply to you by text with address and such.

If she wants you to text then do what WIR and Lilith said, be polite and say Hi and ask if she is available at the time that you would like and explain what you are looking for.

• Like 3