what gets your Mojo working?

We all have something that triggers "great times" in sex.

Mine is "expectation".....that is perhaps why I do not like to book last minute calls.....

and you?

Mojo originated as a term with a specific meaning, but in the late 20th century became a very fluid term with many different meanings. It originated as a reference to a type of magic charm. The word traces its origins to Africa and entered English in the late 19th century or early 20th century through use by African-Americans. It reflects the belief, common in many cultures, that some people have the ability to influence others to

Other names for mojos, or specific types of mojos, include conjure bag, toby, and nation sack.

From Knowledgerush.com

Loralee, mine is similar but I'll say 'BuildUp'. I do love the anticipation prior to the date but also once we've met, I like longer appointments that can progress slowly. Starting with kissing and touching for a period of time can be an amazing BuildUp of excitement.

It all depends on the relationship at hand. I have guests that barely make it thru the door and things get wild, but with others I wait for and savor the couch time; feeling the tension build. What it really boils down to for me tho is the kissing. It doesn't matter how bad a day I have had or how stressed I am, if the lips are kissable and he's willing to spend a little time everything flows from there...

cat

p.s. A fresh, smooth shave helps too!

Thanks for asking ( and I want to hear both sides).

I love the anticipation of a meeting; 1 or 2 communications prior to, are nice.I need a longer appointment , min. 2 hours because I crave the slow build-up. A light kiss ( maybe even just a continental peck on each cheek) at the introduction; shareing, deep kissing, and an ' unintentional peek at the goods' . A clean body( and I don't mean just out of the shower, I mean not overly painted or inked), touching, tasteing and having.Cuddles, more conversation and finally parting with each of us feeling we are better off for our meeting.

Things that can spoil the whole sequence: " I don't do that" "No" "Not there" ( I'll gladly take directions but not rejections).Kissing an ash tray ( I accept people that smoke if they must, but most ladies freshen up thoroughly before kissing)and uhh body odor that is a little stronger that it should be.

One lady told me that she ' loves the smell of a man' and I concur, I love the smell of a woman...chavez

Edited by chavez

I enjoy the anticipation of the meeting. Once I've met an SP that I feel a connection with the anticipation is even greater. I also love when the lady is dressed nicely. It adds to the GFE experience for me and I love being teased with what I may find as I slowly undress the lovely lady, all the while enjoying their company, their touch and hopefully some wonderful kissing....

I have to agree with the anticipation aspect. After all the research and planning and build up of expectations I find I am truly excited for the session, and tense as well until the ice is broken....

As far as Mojo goes, I try to build her expectations and perhaps passions by asking what she likes and enjoys during a session. I try and prepare accordingly.

I would have to say that it depends on the day, some days I just get a craving, and at the last second I make a phone call with no expectations and when the SP says "I can see you right now!" I get a rush sensation. Then when I get to our meeting I am like an animal!

I find that scheduled meeting are a little too planned and thought out. It may sound stupid but sometimes when I plan a meeting a week ahead, I have too many cravings in that time and when the day comes, I could be less aroused then a spur of the moment kind of thing.

Just me

But I got to say that when that door opens, and I see a woman in latex, I go nuts.

:bddog:

The anticipation of seeing her, followed by closeness of our clothed bodies, kisses and nibbles as we cuddle and slowly start to grab at each other through our clothes. Undressing as we go, kisses getting more intense, lips touching, breath intermingling, all the while clothes slowly disappearing. I love the point where she is in her panties, me in my shorts, warm skin touching as we embrace and then the final unveiling of that last piece of clothing.

If planned, a sexy slow trip to the shower or jacuzi.

From there it goes in whatever direction we take it.

Butterfly Kisses included.:grin:

A cool calm suave lover who is sexually generous and inquisitive about my desire, that it is to me the trigger of a great an explosion of passion mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!