Hi

I am fairly new to this and wondering if there are SP's who are willing to have me go down on them. So far no luck that way

• Like 2

I have a few questions to ask before I can explain why !

1) Is your face shaved? Or do you have a 5 O'clock shadow?

2) Do you have any cold sores? Or any acne? Or cuts from shaving?

3) Did you brush your teeth that day and/or have bad breath?

4) Did you directly decided to go down without her knowledge? You should be a gentleman ans ask her before or make it obvious that this is the direction you are taking.

Good luck !

• Like 3

Isn't this a bit unsafe? This is risky for both parties. Personally, I just can't see how this could be beneficial to anyone. Your health and the health of our favourite people are at risk. I am curious to know how people on the Board feel about this. I am not preaching, but I am concerned. Has anyone tried a dental dam. I might consider it if it doesn't break the mood.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Isn't this a bit unsafe? This is risky for both parties. Personally, I just can't see how this could be beneficial to anyone. Your health and the health of our favourite people are at risk. I am curious to know how people on the Board feel about this. I am not preaching, but I am concerned. Has anyone tried a dental dam. I might consider it if it doesn't break the mood.

Posted via Mobile Device

It's fair to be cautious. No one can fault you on that. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can inject some insight on the risks.

It could be unsafe with the wrong person. But if you go to a reputable SP and you have good hygiene there is no problem. I am very careful with my personal hygiene and think most of the SP's take care of themselves. My issue was on text not meeting

• Like 1

It's fair to be cautious. No one can fault you on that. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can inject some insight on the risks.

I'm not a doctor (although I do play one in bars ;) ) but the reasearch I did myself suggested that this is a less dangerous practice than other forms of activities for the most common sti's. The reason? stomach acid is an extremly hostile environment to most invasive bacteria and viruses. The simple suggestion I read for increasing your safety is: "Swallow or spit, just don't let it sit." (I didn't write that horrible rhyme but you get the point.) Some listerine afterwords can't hurt eather, but maybe I'm kidding myself on that one.

Less dangerous does not however equal safe. There is no such thing as a 100% safe form of sexual contact no matter what precautions you take. We all have to mitigate our own risks. Factors that would increase the risk with this activity would be if you have some sort of sore or open wound in your mouth. I've also read suggestions for not flossing immediately prior for the same reasons. (Small cuts in the gums).

There is also a new buzz on the role HPV may play in some forms of throat cancer, which was brought into the spotlight by Michael Douglas after he got cancer. He bacame quite vocal trying to create awareness on this subject and the possible relation to oral sex.

Lots of food for thought. Again we all need to make our own decisions here based on our own levels of comfort.

As far as answering the op's first question goes, this activity is often one of the items that is implied when advertising "GFE" encounters. It isn't a guarentee as it is a subjective term that means different things to different providers, but it is far more likely to be on the menu in these cases. Sometimes it's included, sometimes it is an addition. It's a good place to start anyway if that is your interest. If the ad reads "safe play only" however, or something to that effect, then she is likely saying she does not partake.

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

The safest bet is to avoid any and all skin-skin contact where mucous membranes are involved (I.e. Genitals, mouth, etc). While typical oral has a statistically negligible risk for things such as HIV, the risk is increased for herpes, HPV/warts, etc or even an oral yeast infection. You are correct about your stomach acid being a good defence (hydrochloric acid), but there are less protected mucous membranes on your way to the stomach (like your mouth!). Brushing your teeth immediately before a situation where your mouth may be exposed to pathogens is one of the worst things you can do as the bristles on your toothbrush create tiny tears in your gums and other surfaces.

Most responsible SPs will be tested regularly, and never provide any 'bare' services (ie BBBJ). My concern wouldn't be with the cleanliness of those SPs, but what her clients previous to you may or may not have.

Use barriers.

• Like 1