done alot of looking but looks like no one is available after 1am -

which brings me to the point of prebooking vs last minute calls

yes I understand that the ladies like to to know whos up

I've prebooked and will again

my point is that how do I know I'm still going to be horny in 2 days

:bddog:

does a frog have a watertight ass ?

does a bear shit in the woods?

:handjob:'will I be horney in two days ?

I get the question, perhaps not a question of horny, perhaps degree of and of course, what is my interest to relieve this horniness. I tend to book last minute too, which is partly for the same reason, but also I just have a challenge committing early. So, while you may be horny, you may not always want an encounter, so you take your chances, is all I can say. Roll the dice...

I totally agree. I hate having to write "sorry about the short notice" emails but short notice, almost a spontaneous thing is sort of what makes this so exciting. I understand it's not as courteous in some ways. But sometimes I almost talk myself out of it if I have too much time to think about it. If you know what I mean.

I agree with Smart Guy on this, I have the same problem, I try to book the night before as I am a early riser, so if I can book the evening before then I get in and out first thing in the AM and my day is set.

I guess my age shows...the anticipation of a prescheduled date planned well in advance, the building excitement while you wait for that knock on the door, and then you answer it, and finally meet in person

For me, that's all part of the fun...a quick spur of the moment wouldn't do it for me...but that's me, we're all different, and there's nothing wrong with that

RG

You are a guy right, lol?

To see the girls that I like the most, I usually book 3-6 weeks in advance of their arrival. If I don't, they are booked and the chance of seeing one of my favourites is slim. I book that much ahead and "plan to be horny" on the day that I see them. I also dabble in the local girls if desire takes over while I wait for my ladies to arrive.

Once you have it figured out, it can be quite interesting. But really, pretty much every day I am horny............go figure.

my point is that how do I know I'm still going to be horny in 2 days

:bddog: