don't have a DD.. options?

hi all.. plan to head out to pigales this w/end, located @ 97 greber blvrd, in gatineau.. i live a few blocks away from the rideau centre, so really all i need is a ride to get there and a ride that can drop by off somewhere around tthe rideau center. How much would a taxi fare be? Do any buses go across the bridges? thx

bus goes there and back just not sure which ones ... it's been a few yrs since I was on a bus. When I was a teen I would walk back from there now I would take a cab or a dancer driving service (flat rate underground taxi service).

Good luck and have fun.

You could check octranspo's website and click on travel planner.

unfortunately, i don't think Oc has service in quebec. I douible checked though, and the travel planner didn't recognize 97 greber boulv.

? Octranspo inter connects with STO in Gatineau you can transfer between systems. Better off to take a cab though, if you call blue line they can give you a rough estimate. I figure about 20-25 bucks, have fun.

If you want to use the STO bus, line 67 or 77 both go by Pigalle and the Rideau center. Cost is $3 if you pay cash. www.sto.ca You will see the English tab on the left hand side and you can access the schedule from there.

i 2nd that - both those routes (67,77) pass by my place to get to Pigale's (Laurier-Fournier-Greber). The trip cannot be more that 20-25 mins, unless you're traveling at rush hour...Both routes can be easily caught from both the rideau center (in front of the bay or wtv) or from the Portage station. They are STO routes, not OCtranspo. The only OC route i know of going into quebec is the 8-Hull ; but unless you're coming from the south end of the city, that's really not your best bet.

I do believe that STO allows the use of OC tranfers/passes but not their tickets. I'm sure the website listed above has a contact number for information, it can't hurt to call.

As far as the taxi is concerned, it's about $12 from the rideau center to my place, so I don't see the trip to Pigale's being anymore than $20...if that.

And if needed you can stop before or after to visit Alexxxis probably after will be needed more

Alexxxis would be the best stop on your OC transpo / STO trip, and obviously a better bang for your buck. Have fun and enjoy your experience.

apparently guys he's lookin for a SC experience....i was only chiming in here to give advice on traveling, since it's RIGHT in my neighbourhood.

i appreciate the recommendations, but, again, i don't believe he's lookin for an SP....

more time for you guys to come over! hehehe