I think it might have something to do with posting back2back recommendations.

From my observation this rule is fairly loosely enforced. I myself have called others on it but once was inadvertently guilty of it as well. So don't bail on us ! Lyla needs more old salts like you !

Typical case of "One side of the story" I was going to delete this as he closed his account but it's best to let everyone know it was a council member who brought this to my attention he would post a recommendation ad then BUMP it with "another visit" to the same person. When confronted that it looked like a shill when he did this he got all pissy and said it was a legitimate visit (It could have very well been but when your the only one posting on the recommendation thread and you just BUMP it with basically the same info a second time back to back your not doing the lady and justice as it looks like a shill. I told him if he did this again I would just consider it a shill and delete it his reply "Immediately close and purge my account. I shall not be called a liar by you." to me that says "I got busted so I am leaving" since we do not purge accounts I simply removed him.

The mod jobs on boards like this is not easy, I dare anyone to try it. When a problem member tells you to just close his account and over reacts to your comments... well it's a good sign we were right. Problem solved.

• Like 4