Any Monty Python Fans Out There???

I remember as a kid being riveted by the Monty Python skit "Blackmail", particularly the Stop The Film segment. In the skit, the price to "stop the film" steadily rises while we see grainy, jerky footage of a man visiting a house... being greeted by a woman... and then they're seen through an upper story window as they strip... and she, now in black underwear, toys with and raises a whip... at which point the film freezes, the man in the film having called in to pay the fee and stop any more of the film being shown.

Hey, here's the skit online (Stop the Film starts at 1:34):

Blackmail skit

Watching it now, it's just funny... but at the time, my young brain knew I'd just glimpsed something secret and sexy and totally outside my awareness. It stuck with me as a fantasy for a long time. Finally, a few years ago on a trip to London, England, I made a point of arranging a similiar encounter for myself just so I could live out one of my earliest sexual fantasies. :)

Edited by MightyPen

Guest o*****24

So many great quotes....so little time!!!!

Brian's Mom: "Who are you?"

Wise Man : "We're 3 wise men."

Brian's Mom: "3 men walking around with presents at 2 o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me."

I'm always practicing my walk, I only just obtained the funds to develop it so it's a work in progress but I am proud to say that it's pretty silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZlBUglE6Hc

I've been a MP fan for quite some time, heck I even hid a reference or two in my bio. ;)

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=177206#post177206

As I mentioned before, I like your plumage, Kyra.

Off to the petshop in Bolton to return my parrot. It's rung down the curtain and gone to join the choir invisible.

As I mentioned before, I like your plumage, Kyra.

Off to the petshop in Bolton to return my parrot. It's rung down the curtain and gone to join the choir invisible.

Are you sure e's not just resting? He could be tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

Are you sure e's not just resting? He could be tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

Tired and shagged out?? What kind of talk is that?

E's been nailed to the perch.

Tired and shagged out?? What kind of talk is that?

E's been nailed to the perch.

Well, o'course e was nailed there! If e wasn't nailed down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

Additional Comments:

And now for something completely different

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7292519225422263631#

:D