Any Monty Python Fans Out There???

Just so you now, stumbled across it, but right now on BRAVO

"Monty Python's Meaning of Life" is on

Time for some popcorn, sit in the recliner and enjoy

RG

Thanks -- I found this in time to catch "The Crimson Permanent Assurance", which I think is the most worthwhile part of the movie. (I can watch Grail or Brian all the way through, though...)

Gots every single episode on 14 DVD's. I remember watching them when they first aired around 1970.

After 'Life of Brian', 'The Meaning of Life' was a bit of a letdown. Except of course for Carol Cleveland getting nekkid, which was totally worth the price of the popcorn.

There was book published with the transcripts from the TV show. I own a copy and enjoy it occasionaly. It is indexed, so if you want the dead parrot sketch, it is easy to find.

GET ME A BUCKET!!!

I watched it. Did anyone notice Matt Frewer was in it? I never noticed that before. He was the office guy who jumped out the window. For those who don't know who Matt Frewer is ... He was Max Headrom in the 80's (Recently he played in Eureka and Alice)

maxheadroom.jpg

The classroom with the fold out bed ... I so want that bad in my spare bedroom! OMG that would be funny!

• Like 1

Guest jake_cdn

Have you got one [a condom]? Well, no, but I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high, and say in a loud steady voice: 'Harry I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.

Love Monty Python - "The Life of Brian" is one of my favourite movies.

Brian: Have I got a big nose, Mum?

Brian's Mother: Stop thinking about sex!

Brian: I wasn't!

Brian's Mother: You're always on about it. "Will the girls like this? Will the girls like that? Is it too big? Is it too small? "

Well I am a search for the holy grail gal myself. I have watched that movie well over 20 times heh . The rest of the movies were rather bleh but i did like the flying circus series they did on the the telly for some time. On that note this little witch needs to go find a fake nose to put on :P

Jolie XoX

Well I am a search for the holy grail gal myself. I have watched that movie well over 20 times heh . The rest of the movies were rather bleh but i did like the flying circus series they did on the the telly for some time. On that note this little witch needs to go find a fake nose to put on :P

Jolie XoX

After that movie I had nightmares about bunny rabbits though

RG

I sing ''sit on my face'' all the time..

In high school I went on a first date with someone to the movies. We saw ''live at the hollywood bowl''. I laughed my butt off whereas he did not.. we never went on a 2nd date. Having the same sense of humor is pretty important :)

... and who can forget....

"Every Sperm is Sacred!!!???!!!"

And noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Its two chief weapons are....

Amongst its weaponry are such diverse elements as...

Gawd - I remember when this series first hit tv in '69. BBC kept frigging with the timeslot so no one would be able to tune in to see it....I was a loyal fan, so I just kept the tv on until it came on. Pissed me off if it didn't appear.

I turned my uptight, button down dad into a fan too....that was weird. So many of my teenage friends stopped drinking/smoking long enough on a Friday night just to catch the series. Of course, I never drank or smoked (coff coff).