Anyone seen Grass_Hopper / SabrinA recently?

Guest jake_cdn

I have reading about Grass_Hopper / SabrinA and would like to know if anyone has seen her recently. Most of the reviews are from 2009 and a few from mid-2010.

Has anyone seen her recently and can you recommend her?

Please reply or PM me with details so that I can book with her

Thank you

I saw SabrinA last last year (2010) and as usual it was an experience that I will not forget, I will skip the details as I prefer "not to kiss and tell", but I will tell you that you will not be disappointed!

Highly recommended, do not let the lack of up to date recommendations fool you as I believe that she has been back home attending to personal concerns.

If my own personal circumstances permitted I would "visit" with SabrinA in a heartbeat..........

Rodehard

Guest jake_cdn
Pretty sure she is now in Montreal almost full time and visits Ottawa on occasion

Thought so but she is Ottawa this week and I have not been able to see any recent reviews...do you know of any?

I am in Ottawa from Monday to Thursday, but I've took vacation for the Holy Days...

About recos, lots of clients I met are either from the new evil site, or preffer not to do reco and repeat. Guys, this is exactly why we need recos...

Sabrina you don't need reco's we all know how wonderful you are, and any guy in his right mind would be honored to spend time with you!

Even I have heard from your clients how GREAT you are!

So here is my reco for Grass_Hopper, she is wonderful funny and true to form. She loves what she does and always puts in 110%.

And from what I have heard she has a perfect tight little bottom!

Hope this helps the OP.

I don't know what I could expect else from you, SweetHeart...

Stay the same and never change, that's exactly how we love you!

Kisses, Kisses, Kisses...

BTW, what happened to the tool belt? I just love it...

So here's my reco for Cherry Kiss:

_ Extremely playful;

_Gorgeous (you should see her with the belt... ;-) )

_ Plain awsome...

I can't wait for our next social toghetter. I really enjoyed our diner last time... We should do it more often, but girls only. ;-)

Yes...saw her last week for the first time...she is a great girl. She was getting ready to leave the city when I called. Man, am I glad she didn't.

I have reading about Grass_Hopper / SabrinA and would like to know if anyone has seen her recently. Most of the reviews are from 2009 and a few from mid-2010.

Thank you

Although I've met with Sabrina just one time :-(, I highly recommend that you take my advice and see her as many times as possible. I still think of the wonderful time we had together! She's truly unforgettable. :bowdown:

Pardon me for asking, but what's wrong with the existing recos?

I would think Sabrina is still maintaining the same high level of service.

Wow! Girls, a HUGE thanks for your words...

I don't know what's up with my reco... Guys repeat again and again (I have issues meeting my favorites because of time issues - I wish there was 25 hours in a day...), but nobody's writting on my review...

I've been told that it was that everything has been said, but even there, leaving a comment, even if it's two words, makes a huge difference, and make it easier to find for newbies...

Please guys, help us out a bit...

Edited by Grass_Hopper
Proofreading
  • Like 1

Pardon me for asking, but what's wrong with the existing recos?

I would think Sabrina is still maintaining the same high level of service.

Exactly. People are much more likely to review "the new girl" because it's unclear whether or not she provides good service. When we've been around for awhile and have good reviews, the guys tend to be less likely to write a recommendation because they figure it's pointless.

I've heard many times from clients "Thanks for the great time, Megan. I'd write you a review, but you have so many already I'm sure you don't need another one." While I understand this perspective, I think it's still nice to write a review for a lady so her thread is kept up to date and guys don't start wondering "has her service gone downhill?"

What many clients don't realize is that just a short note in a provider's existing recommendation bumps it up to the first page where it is seen many more members & 'casual members' whom may not search as deeply into them.

• Like 2

Thank you

I've seen her today, and believe me, she is a wonderful beautiful caring lady. I cannot overstate the great positive experience she will be. If you're lucky enough to meet her, you will not be disappointed.'/zed

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think he ment both of us together Sabrina, but I think if we did, we may give him a heart attack!

HAHA I don't know of any man who could handle 2 red heads and live to talk about it!:bigclap:

Edited by Miss Scarlett
fixing spelling errors!

Well I wasn't...untill now, thinking of the two of you at once. Now I'm thinking about it:rolleyes:

Would I be featured in the show, "A 1000 Ways to Die"????

If so, would you please be eyewitnesses (not just for the news, but the show) and emphasize I died REALLY HAPPY with a :biggrin: on my face

OK, back to reality now, both you ladies are on my have to meet list.

So before 2011 is over, we will meet...and I will happily write a recommendation. Unless it's both of you together, then you'll have to write the eulogy, and post that on CERB as the recommendation

RG:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin:

Hey zedx2000

Why don't you post a recommendation for SabrinA / Grass_Hopper under her name in the Recommendation Sub Forum?

This way the members that are new to CERB and are looking for input on specific SP's or MP's will have an updated reco to compare with the older ones that have been posted which I think was the line of reasoning behind the original post.

I am sure that SabrinA / Grass_Hopper appreciates your recommendation here, but if you post in the Recommendations Sub Forum it will not get lost as it will when the interest in this thread dies down.

Rodehard

On the other hand if I was seeing my regular, and continually bumping her recommendation the board member ladies do get pissed off because of the continually bump, (don't worry I have had already heard it and in writing from another Sp:???:) Ottawa seems to have a huge problem with it, a form of jealousy??.

I'm sure the guys would get pissed off too, thinking well maybe he is just doing it to promote her or they may think it is a shill.

It just goes to show you, you can't always please everyone, and perhaps that is why there is not as many rec's that some ladies would wish to have.

What many clients don't realize is that just a short note in a provider's existing recommendation bumps it up to the first page where it is seen many more members & 'casual members' whom may not search as deeply into them.

From my point of view, I get kinda tired of reading essentially the same

recommendation from the same guy about the same lady. So you have

a great time with a woman and you both love the experience and the guy

Repeats with her many many times. To me it doesn't seem necessry

to tell us about it continually. We get it... You recommend her.

But does a guy need to keep recommending her? Nope. Surely once or twice

is enough.

If I read the recos of a woman on here, and most of them are from

the same guy I tend not to pay much attention to the reco. And I wonder

Why the lady doesn't have recos from a more varied customer base.

It bumps the woman up to the first page...but in my opinion it doesn't

do her any good. Just my 2 pennies.

Posted via Mobile Device

I wasn't suggesting that repeat clients continuously post on a lady's recommendation thread. I was specifically talking about new or repeat clients who have NEVER commented on a lady's reco thread.

I can see where some SP/MP members would complain about another SP/MP member being constantly bumped to the front of the Reco Forum especially if the recommendations were being posted over and over by "a regular client".

Having said that if I was to see an SP/MP tonight, I would post a recommendation tomorrow, if I was to see her again in a week, should I post another reco in such a short period of time?

My answer is yes, why?, because maybe it was to experience another "type" of service or a "fetish" or maybe because the time that I spend with that SP/MP is just so good that I can't stop and I want to recommend her to other members.

If you see an SP/MP post the recommendation, especially new members. It helps all of us, the ladies with increased business and the guys with a wider choice of ladies to chose from with up to date reco's...............

After all this is a Recommendation Board!

Rodehard

Edited by Rodehard
Repeated Post