Congratulations to Chanel Reign on First Year Anniversary as an SP

I have known Chanel since we were in our twenties and believe me the thought or inclination of being an SP back then was never in our vocabulary.

Chanel has always oozed sexuality and has never been afraid to explore her sexually and experiment with different things. So when she approached me last year to ask what I thought about her getting into the game, my immediate response was "what took you so long to decide?"

She is probably the only person I have ever met who I would say without a doubt is a "natural born SP" if there ever was one. So the best I could do for her was encourage her to be the best she could be. I told her to just be herself and here we are!

Congratulations on passing the one year mark. I wish you many more (and lots of orgasms).

You go girl!

• Like 2

I echo Angela's sentiments. I have never felt so comfortable with somebody from the moment we met. Looking forward to a great year getting together.

Well done, Chanel. Your first year has passed quickly and with so much fun, pleasure and orgasms. Not to mention meeting new folks and making friends. :bigclap:

May you continue to enjoy yourself :makeout:while at the same time making others happy and eager to be with you. As Angela mentions, you exude sensuality and eroticism. They are in every fibre of your enchanting and responsive body. :shehot:

May your time with us be long, eventful, exciting and rewarding for you. My very best wishes for a grand second year. :spank:

• Like 2

Guest K****r De**xe

Chanel my dear you are a natural SP. Thanks for the memories and many more to come. XX

KD

Congrats Chanel. I've enjoyed some hot moments with you......Always a pleasure!

Ah yes, I do remember being left standing alone in the hallway after having a bedroom door closed in my face while in mid-sentence while the two of you were supposed to be taking pictures...

Congratulations Chanel! I hope that you continue to enjoy being in your chosen position (hee hee!) and that you receive back all that you give to others tenfold! Hopefully one day we can meet!

Congratulations Chanel! I always have enjoyed your posts and really love your photo skills :)

I have known Chanel since we were in our twenties and believe me the thought or inclination of being an SP back then was never in our vocabulary.

Chanel has always oozed sexuality and has never been afraid to explore her sexually and experiment with different things. So when she approached me last year to ask what I thought about her getting into the game, my immediate response was "what took you so long to decide?"

She is probably the only person I have ever met who I would say without a doubt is a "natural born SP" if there ever was one. So the best I could do for her was encourage her to be the best she could be. I told her to just be herself and here we are!

Congratulations on passing the one year mark. I wish you many more (and lots of orgasms).

You go girl!

Thank you so much Angela. So here we are all these years later; obviously you reading myself better than I do. :icon_redface:

I have had an astonishing year and met so many wonderful Ladies, some that I now consider friends....and the men! What can I say but...HELL YEAH!

I have never had a bad date, never had someone be rude with me, rip me off, or cause me anything but awesome orgasms. A few no shows, but thats to be expected as life does happen. Right about now I feel like the luckiest woman on earth that's just discovered the wheel! :icon_eek:

CERB is where I feel comfortable, we are a small enough city that the community is just the right size for close knit and protective environment to naturally occur.

That's a good thing. Thanks again! :milleunenuit:

Chanel

Guest o*****24

Congrats Chanel. We haven't met yet, but I've enjoyed out chat, and hope to meet you soon.

Ah yes, I do remember being left standing alone in the hallway after having a bedroom door closed in my face while in mid-sentence while the two of you were supposed to be taking pictures...

I SWEAR that was one of the more funnier moments of my life...