Cat: A Southern Belle and sheer delight

I have recently had a rendez-vouz with Catherine St. Claire in Ottawa. She is absolutely everything she says she is on her site and more (apart from being -in my eyes- drop_dead gorgeous). Details of services provided will have to remain between us, given that mileages vary but everything we did together, from the friendly, smiling greeting, the easy conversation, the very smooth transition from talk to walk (towards the inner sanctum), to asking if I had any buttons I would not want pushed, what more can I say? Conversation, attitude, sense of humour, looks, did I say "attitude" already?.

BTW, this is definitely not a shill, so I'll stop waxing poetic about her.

This is a PM I received from a member. Don't try to guess. His name spelling does NOT correspond to the number of "?" in my "Hi ????????????????"

Could you provide more details please? At least as a PM to me? I am planning a session for later this week.

Here is my reply. It might be disappointing to some (most?) of you but I feel that I owe Cat a certain degree of confidentiality (as to details) leaving it up to her to respond to specific enquiries. I know that she did not deceive (or disappoint) me in any way.

Hi ??????????????

I know that this is a review and recommendation board, however I do not feel at all comfortable going into any further details. I don't want to lead anybody on, giving them false hopes nor do I want to inhibit anyone from -maybe- going further than I did (if she will allow that). She is a lady (at least that's how she acted with me) and is a very subtle seductress (Never have I wished as hard that an hour had 240 minutes so that the voyage of discoveries would have been even more terrific.)

I would never say anything about this one lady (who impressed me very much), even in a PM, that I wouldn't say in Public (Forum) and that is why I'm posting here a version of this P message.

Sorry about this, but I'm sure you (added in this post: future visitors) won't be sorry.

FSS....nice reply....well written....

As for Cat...as I have stated she is wonderful....but you have to know she is not a frisky spring chicken...she is a lady...courtesan....and most of all...amazing......

• Like 1

Thank you both so much! I appreciate the delicate way in which these compliments were paid, I know that posting a review can be a challenge if you try to keep it tasteful. As many of you know, when I first encountered the review boards I was shocked that so much information was given, but after reading the posts I realized the intention is good. I don't have a DO NOT REVIEW, I prefer the acronym DNRD, DO NOT REVEAL DETAILS. I also realize how valuable these boards are to the guests who use the services of companions. It has always disgusted me when I heard stories of the types of cons and ripoffs that go on, and that there was no professional accountablity on the side of the SP's, and I am glad there is somewhere to go to do the necessary research to protect your hard earned dollar, and ensure you have a good experience. I would not have a problem with a post that suggested ways to improve my service. I enjoy the comments the members make, and have found many gems that have been added to my already extensive list of games. As antlerman so kindly pointed out, I am not a spring chicken, and thank goodness for that ! Playtime has improved exponentially with the passing of time, and I have more fun now than I would have ever imagined. Once again gentlemen, thanks...

Thank you both so much! I appreciate the delicate way in which these compliments were paid, I know that posting a review can be a challenge if you try to keep it tasteful. As many of you know, when I first encountered the review boards I was shocked that so much information was given, but after reading the posts I realized the intention is good. I don't have a DO NOT REVIEW, I prefer the acronym DNRD, DO NOT REVEAL DETAILS. I also realize how valuable these boards are to the guests who use the services of companions. It has always disgusted me when I heard stories of the types of cons and ripoffs that go on, and that there was no professional accountablity on the side of the SP's, and I am glad there is somewhere to go to do the necessary research to protect your hard earned dollar, and ensure you have a good experience. I would not have a problem with a post that suggested ways to improve my service. I enjoy the comments the members make, and have found many gems that have been added to my already extensive list of games. As antlerman so kindly pointed out, I am not a spring chicken, and thank goodness for that ! Playtime has improved exponentially with the passing of time, and I have more fun now than I would have ever imagined. Once again gentlemen, thanks...

This is my opinion and maybe there are others who will think the same but it sounds to me like you are trying to play the best of both world.

You do not want to add your name to the do not review list but you do not want those who post a review to provide any details. If all the SPs would have the same DNRD restriction as you are imposing, I bet this board would slowly die. In addition I don't feel it is fair for the other SPs, who imposed no restrictions on reviews, except for the rule about not posting negative reviews. These ladies put their reputation on the line as they know the next client will expect the same service as what was posted.

In your case there is not even a description of the services provided. What the review comes out to is take my word for it. There are many who have been dissapointed with the "take my word for it".

Therefore if you are to restrict the content then you should request not to be reviewed or ask MOD to create a "review with restrictions" category.

I don't mean to say you are not worth seeing as I had seen your ad and was thinking of TOFFT however fair is fair. It should be the same for all SPs.

This is my opinion and maybe there are others who will think the same but it sounds to me like you are trying to play the best of both world.

You do not want to add your name to the do not review list but you do not want those who post a review to provide any details.

For everyone's info, she, Cat, never asked me or told me what to reveal and what not to, not even in the most general terms.

When I posted my review I never asked her if she had "impositions" or restrictions regarding details or any other pertinent (or not) info.

I imposed those restrictions on myself, not wanting my review to sound like a "Dear Hustler, Dear Playboy or Dear Penthouse" letter. There are quite a lot of reviews or recommendations that smack of self-bragging more than they relate to stating a lady's PLUSES or charms or a visitor's impressions or memories (some of us may be candidates for Alzheimer's).

Details of any encounter, IMHO, relate much more to the YMMV category than to anything else.

If all the SPs would have the same DNRD restriction as you are imposing, I bet this board would slowly die.

I don't believe so. I give very little credence -or weight- to those who describe their encounter in such minute details that I usually expect their next sentence to be, "Not only did she say I was the largest and best she ever had, but she insisted that I take my money back."

And before any Forumite starts asking for my scalp, I do not mean any "ad hominem" attacks aimed at anyone in particular on this (or other similar) forums(s).

In addition I don't feel it is fair for the other SPs, who imposed no restrictions on reviews, except for the rule about not posting negative reviews. These ladies put their reputation on the line as they know the next client will expect the same service as what was posted.

Let me reiterate (again and, Yes, I know that "reiterate again" is overkill) that Cat never imposed or asked for any kind of restrictions.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe those restrictions that I imposed on myself by not giving details, were really meant to salve my own ego?

Maybe she laughed at me (she didn't or she hid it very well, that I saw, anyway) and I didn't want to shame myself in this Forum.

In your case there is not even a description of the services provided. What the review comes out to is take my word for it. There are many who have been dissapointed with the "take my word for it".

Then don't take my word for anything I've said. I don't take anyone else's (not for 101% granted, anyway).

By the same token, are we supposed to take the word of some who described their encounters in great detail and whose performances were -by their own accounts- GR8, just because they wrote in great details?

Therefore if you are to restrict the content then you should request not to be reviewed or ask MOD to create a "review with restrictions" category.

I know you were on a roll writing your Point Of View (i.e., that Cat imposed restrictions on details), but ...............

SHE

Never

Requested

That

I

Restrict

Details.

I

Did

That

All

By

My

Self.

I don't mean to say you are not worth seeing as I had seen your ad and was thinking of TOFFT however fair is fair. It should be the same for all SPs.

Then blame me (and her, only as far as she agreed with how I acted --- or wrote).

QUOTE:

"to those who describe their encounter in such minute details that I usually expect their next sentence to be, "Not only did she say I was the largest and best she ever had, but she insisted that I take my money back."

LOL, LMAO AND ROTFL for a long time.

You and cat have some good points but... I like recommendations with information about the SP involved and I usually will see the ones that are well described physically and mentally (attitude). I also like to know the $'s so I don't have to ask the SP when I call if it isn't mentioned in her ad.

I have only been disappointed once so far and the agency didn't give me my money back. I opt for indies on a 2 to 1 basis because of that.

leyley

For everyone's info, she, Cat, never asked me or told me what to reveal and what not to, not even in the most general terms.

When I posted my review I never asked her if she had "impositions" or restrictions regarding details or any other pertinent (or not) info.

I imposed those restrictions on myself, not wanting my review to sound like a "Dear Hustler, Dear Playboy or Dear Penthouse" letter. There are quite a lot of reviews or recommendations that smack of self-bragging more than they relate to stating a lady's PLUSES or charms or a visitor's impressions or memories (some of us may be candidates for Alzheimer's).

Details of any encounter, IMHO, relate much more to the YMMV category than to anything else.

I don't believe so. I give very little credence -or weight- to those who describe their encounter in such minute details that I usually expect their next sentence to be, "Not only did she say I was the largest and best she ever had, but she insisted that I take my money back."

And before any Forumite starts asking for my scalp, I do not mean any "ad hominem" attacks aimed at anyone in particular on this (or other similar) forums(s).

Let me reiterate (again and, Yes, I know that "reiterate again" is overkill) that Cat never imposed or asked for any kind of restrictions.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe those restrictions that I imposed on myself by not giving details, were really meant to salve my own ego?

Maybe she laughed at me (she didn't or she hid it very well, that I saw, anyway) and I didn't want to shame myself in this Forum.

Then don't take my word for anything I've said. I don't take anyone else's (not for 101% granted, anyway).

By the same token, are we supposed to take the word of some who described their encounters in great detail and whose performances were -by their own accounts- GR8, just because they wrote in great details?

I know you were on a roll writing your Point Of View (i.e., that Cat imposed restrictions on details), but ...............

SHE

Never

Requested

That

I

Restrict

Details.

I

Did

That

All

By

My

Self.

Then blame me (and her, only as far as she agreed with how I acted --- or wrote).

I quoted Cat's own post and responded to what she wrote. I never accused you of anything so I don't see why you see the need to react this way. I think she can respond to my comments to her own post by herself. At the same time, I was also inquiring to see if others had opinions about imposing restrictions on reviews. Remember she wrote she imposes restrictions on her review not me.

So if you disagree don't make it look like I wrote this when I only quoted what she wrote and told her I disagree with SP imposing restriction.

Read her post she does say DO NOT REVEAL DETAILS and then goes on about what she will accept in a review. I did not invent this.

Guest f***2f***
QUOTE:

"to those who describe their encounter in such minute details that I usually expect their next sentence to be, "Not only did she say I was the largest and best she ever had, but she insisted that I take my money back."

LOL, LMAO AND ROTFL for a long time.

You and cat have some good points but... I like recommendations with information about the SP involved and I usually will see the ones that are well described physically and mentally (attitude). I also like to know the $'s so I don't have to ask the SP when I call if it isn't mentioned in her ad.

I have only been disappointed once so far and the agency didn't give me my money back. I opt for indies on a 2 to 1 basis because of that.

leyley

I agree a good review should give you enough detail to make a decision about whether you want to visit this person or not. If I had all the time and money in the world (which I don't) I'd say hey pay your money take your chances.....but I don't think that's good business practice.

In business I usually deal with those who are recommended by others who have had a good experience with a certain business...e.g. when re-roofing my house I asked others who did a good job and checked their reviews with the BBB.

Why can't I do that when I'm looking for a SP? I want a quality service not some fly by night, may or may not show up for the job, may or may not be interested in customer satisfaction.

Gentlemen,

I understand the position taken by all, and I respect the need to know you are getting value for the money. As I said earlier, I would have no problem with someone who was disappointed in my service to post and say so. I would prefer he tell me in person so I have a chance to correct the situation or make it up to him in some way. But a post would serve to inform me of how to improve my services. Rest assured, I would take it seriously, my guests are my priority and ensuring their enjoyment to the fullest is a responsibility I take very seriously. I would not assume to impose a reaction if someone choose to place a detailed review, is an open forum and we are blessed to live in a country where free speech is guaranteed.

It is important to realize, we are all people first and foremost. No two of us are the same, and yet we are. Guests have the right to expect safe,quality service, and SP's have the right to take each guest on an individual basis. I have yet to play a game I didn't enjoy with the right playmate. Does it mean I have to play every game with everyone that walks thru my door? If I advertise a composite list of services and someone walks thru door expecting something that isn't going to work for the both of us, then he will be disappointed. I don't want to mislead anyone. Once there is an established level of trust, it opens up the opportunity to experiment and explore together.

My above post was not meant to offend or evoke a reaction in anyone. I was simply trying to explain my point of view. I apologize if anyone assumed I was dictating what someone should or should not write, I would not do that. I realize some enjoy reading the intimate details of reviews, I simply don't want someone to be disappointed if they do not receive everything listed in a review being writing by someone else.

I appreciate the feedback, until later, be full of care....Catherine

I quoted Cat's own post and responded to what she wrote. I never accused you of anything so I don't see why you see the need to react this way. I think she can respond to my comments to her own post by herself. At the same time, I was also inquiring to see if others had opinions about imposing restrictions on reviews. Remember she wrote she imposes restrictions on her review not me.

So if you disagree don't make it look like I wrote this when I only quoted what she wrote and told her I disagree with SP imposing restriction.

Read her post she does say DO NOT REVEAL DETAILS and then goes on about what she will accept in a review. I did not invent this.

Hey LoneSkater

Quoting her, she said:

I don't have a DO NOT REVIEW, I prefer the acronym DNRD, DO NOT REVEAL DETAILS.

In other words, and I was careful to read exactly what she wrote and what she requested or didn't, she does not have a DNR policy but she prefers the acronym DNRD (and then went on to decode the acronym.) She did not say that her policy was DNRD.

If you feel that I was unjustly attacking you, please accept my humblest apologies.

Hey LoneSkater

Quoting her, she said:

I don't have a DO NOT REVIEW, I prefer the acronym DNRD, DO NOT REVEAL DETAILS.

In other words, and I was careful to read exactly what she wrote and what she requested or didn't, she does not have a DNR policy but she prefers the acronym DNRD (and then went on to decode the acronym.) She did not say that her policy was DNRD.

If you feel that I was unjustly attacking you, please accept my humblest apologies.

The fact that you keep posting and quoting me is what makes it feel like an atack especially when I quoted Cat as I have already explained to you. I told you this was between Cat and I. She already explained her position quite well in her second post and she already sent me a PM. I think there has also been some valuable inputs by others. As you can see others feel there should be some details but it should not be too explicit. And I agree with those comments.

Again when someone makes a comment that is misleading to others they clarify things themselves. This is not the first time it happens and won't be the last. It doesn't feel right when someone else try to clarify for them.

I am sure from your post above you understand what I mean.

I think a good review doesn't have to go into great details. But the basics should be there.

1 - Did you have a good time? What made it a good time for you? if no, then what was it that made you have a bad time, was it her, or you, etc

2 - accuracy of ad, photo, service offered vs services received

3 - location details (if in-call) (cleanliness, other's present, etc, )

4 - if outcall, was she late, on time, etc

5 - if you care to describe your feats, that's up to you, most people already know that ymmv applies to every SP, we are all different. However, I like to read them cause yeah, who doesn't like "dear penthouse" letters LOL :p

Dear Pentho..............Oops. Dear Cerb

I think a good review doesn't have to go into great details. But the basics should be there.

1 - Did you have a good time?

Extremely:D

What made it a good time for you?

Chemistry? All about which in my first post (the original review/recommendation that started this thread).

2 - accuracy of ad, photo, service offered vs services received

Pretty accurate considering that hers are some of few photos (of SP or escorts) that show a face albeit hidden by her hair. I prefer that to a PhotoShop swirl or blur. Reality surpassed (my) expectations (but that's my own preference). I like some faces; I love some faces and I hate some runway models' or Hollywood Stars' or Stars' faces.

As to services, I don't recall seeing any "menus" in her ads.

In our emails and subsequent telephone conversations, I did not ask about any Menus or "Soupe du Jour" or specifics. (I like the Discovery Channel, BTW).

3 - location details (if in-call) (cleanliness, other's present, etc, )

Spotless (hotel accommodation) located at QWERTY (*&%&^........

New bar of soap in the shower. Fresh towels. Freshly made bed.

Long queue at................ Sorry, that was much earlier at the Supermarket.

Too many people in the showers..... Ooops that was at my pool earlier.

4 - if outcall, was she late, on time, etc

not applicable

5 - if you care to describe your feats, that's up to you, most people already know that ymmv applies to every SP, we are all different. However, I like to read them cause yeah, who doesn't like "dear penthouse" letters LOL :p

Dear Penhouse letters. Aah! "Youth. What a wonderful thing!. Pity that it's wasted on the young". Not mine; some old geezer Philosopher -George Bernard Shaw, my memory's not altogether gone- said that.)

I prefer to write poetry over fiction.

OK, I kind of started this, so perhaps I will finish it :) I was the one who PM'd FSS asking for more details. He took it upon himself to not only ignore my request, but to bring a private message to the board (granted, without identifying me) and answer it there. There is a reason they call them private messages. On this board, it is usually appropriate for people to give more details in private, which is why I asked.

I believe that in all things, people should basically be allowed to express themselves in any way they want, as long as it doesn't cause harm to others. If a provider has a DNR policy, that is her right. And I will never see that provider. That is my right. If a reviewer decides not to put details about a session, that is also his/her right. And if someone asks for details in private, as I did, then simply saying I'd rather not divulge them is perfectly acceptable. Taking that request to the board and then crafting a post that smacked of self-righteous indignation is unnecessary and uncalled for. This thread would never have extended if he had simply replied to my PM, as is the custom.

I would also like to disagree with his assessment of "quite a lot..." of reviews that are more about boasting about the reviewers' prowess than the providers' services. I just did a quick survey of the last seven reviews I could find on the board, and only one made a quick reference to the endowment of the reviewer that could perhaps be considered bragging. The majority of reviews are what the women do, or what they do to the men. That argument against going into details doesn't hold water.

For me, a good review at least lists activities - BBBJ, CFS, LFK, DATY, etc. - without going into great detail. FSS's told me nothing but that he had a good time. By giving the details in some form, you at least give others an idea of whether they will also have a good time. And again, if you would rather not go into those details, that is your right. Just don't expect many people to put any credence in your review/recommendation.

Well...let me put my spin on my last time with Cat...

Remember that she a lady...and a tease.....and a seductress.....so you will be treated to:

- BBBJ/CBJ....an erotic sensation that keeps you guessing and holding on

- Kissing all depends on how she connects with you and your own personal hygiene.

- positions...varied and fun...she knows them all....but uses the ones she feels will keep you grabbing the bed sheets.

- Extremely well traveled and has a life full of interesting adventure...so she can talk about anything

I would best describe her as some one you have had a long running affair with...a friend with benefits......they type of companionship you would see in the movie..Pretty Woman....

but then again...that is my personal take on her

I am taking the add literally, reading between the lines I think it says that if you treat her right she will reciprocate. Does not get any plainer or simpler to me, she seems to only be restricted by your attitude and your desire. I have been with courtesans before and they are talented at all aspects of human interaction including my favorite acronym's. It's up to me to play my role and we can truly enjoy our time together, if I find any absolutely unique talents that compel me to tell you guys I will after I see her next week. I think it is safe to say that Freestyle found the add and the pictures to be accurate, I don't know how much more description you need than the one already provided on e-c? If you need to find out about the damage ask her she is quick to reply to emails. Cat if I am reading the add wrong please correct me.

Darling Dummpy,

Thank you! You could not have said it in a more clear, concise or accurate way!

I am always open to answering questions, it's important to me that guests are completely at ease with chosing to come and visit. I try to respond withing the hour or the longest two. I will say tho, I have had some problems with Rogers and Yahoo the last couple of days returning my responses as undeliverable, and not delivering emails to my inbox at all. If you have emailed me and recieved no response, please try again, also PM's are a viable option, I check several times per day.

I have had the opportunity to spend time with this lady (she is very generous with her time) I was very impressed with the location Cat goes out of her way to set the mood in an incredibly well done and classy presentation. She is not a young spinner however she is very beautiful with soft features and great proportions (for me anyway I am not that tall!). She is very gracious and real entertainer experiences like this are rare. Don't worry about the technical aspects she is truly skilled and really takes pride in her self and her work, she has a very hi standard of service you will not be disappointed.

Well it's been years that I have known Cat. Never reviewed her as I thought she had a NRP and well been out of the "hobby" for a while. She has bounced around and even disappeared too, but I am feeling a need to encourage this board as well as Catherine.

So let me say this about my preferences in escorts. I fancy the young spinners as SPs and Dancers, but nothing in my experience trumps an older more giving woman. There are a few real keepers in the Big 613, but none so easy to be around than Cat.

With an easy smile and a kind demeanor Cat will draw you into her world for an all too brief a time. We have shared a meal, stories and intimate moments. She is not one for A La Carte, but can definitely show you what imagination can bring. With a touch of the South brought up North she really treats you like the center of her moment.

Like I said before, I have known her for years and I can only hope that I will know her for many, many more.

Uhmmm Cat you rock!

TL

P.S. I just have to ask. Are Tar heels from the North or South???

It is valuable for prospective clients to have a place to share their service experiences, good and bad, and especially to warn others of "fly by night" operations and poor quality experiences based on the advertising provided.

We're not comparing apples and apples when we are talking of reviewing a roofer, etc. and reviewing a service provider. There are technical aspects to services we typically engage in our lives that are clearly right or wrong -- a roofing job, a plumbing job, an automotive repair. When it comes to engaging the services of an SP, it is clearly a subjective opinion at best.

A client's expectation may easily exceed his experience, and it could be no fault of the provider. The client's imagination for the experience may have outweighed the provider's ability to meet it. The next client might be over the moon; it could be the best experience he has ever had. Is anyone's opinion invalid in this situation? If the second client happened to be a newbie on this board, posted a glowing review, and the long-time member then posted a negative one, whose opinion would be heard, respected or valued? And what about the SP, who might have delivered the same great level of service to both? Where does she stand in all this?

I thought that the review FSS gave Cat was beautiful -- thought so when I read it, still do. I thought it was appropriate and on point. I understand Cat's response. She isn't closed to honest appraisals of her service -- but she doesn't want to be picked apart in public or have every little detail openly discussed. Some gentlemen have the habit of "over-sharing" on the forum. They say some things that are, frankly, quite rude from a lady's perspective.

I'm sensitive to the issue from a similar thread to this present discussion in the SPs private area. Guys -- we're talking about very personal private acts, people's bodies, and things we do together which, in all other areas of life, are kept extremely private. Why would any "gentleman" even care to disclose on a public forum such explicit information unless he was bragging?

As SPs we don't review you in explicit detail. We don't go off to our private SPs area and discuss your body parts or who you are in the daytime or your jobs or how you perform when you are with us. We're very professional. We talk about whether you're a reliable client, keep your appointments with us or habitually cancel, are easy or difficult to set up appointments with, whether you hassle, stalk, or otherwise exhibit predatory behaviour, and occasionally a comment comes up if someone hasn't washed their willie lately. That's it. All about the business.

I don't think any SP has a problem with reviews that are on point and about things that matter. I certainly don't.

Just my .02 worth ... love you guys -- love the ability to talk and share. You all rock my world. ;)

Darling Cat, hope you don't mind me interjecting this into the flow of praise - I'm just catching up with the thread.