Discreet Valley (Abracadabra) updates?

So - from a ranking of 1 - 10, where 10 is perfect, can someone please give a number value to Kristina of Discreet Valley?

To stay safe, no reviews required, just a temperature guage.

My buddy's used Abracadabra (spelling?) before, and it was good enough - the girl requested was as pictured.

BTW - Negative Review just doesn't get you anywhere - but a constructive feedback on where they can improve is appreciated - and yes, it can work both ways. So be prepared for your own feedback...

So - from a ranking of 1 - 10, where 10 is perfect, can someone please give a number value to Kristina of Discreet Valley?

To stay safe, no reviews required, just a temperature guage.

My buddy's used Abracadabra (spelling?) before, and it was good enough - the girl requested was as pictured.

BTW - Negative Review just doesn't get you anywhere - but a constructive feedback on where they can improve is appreciated - and yes, it can work both ways. So be prepared for your own feedback...

There is a review for Kristina of Abracadabra on the other board if you are interested.

I have had a couple of girls from Abracadabra recently and I was happy with their services so far (unlike one other well known agency, they delivered what they promised), however, my experience with them is not broad enough to recommend or suggest improvements (all I can say is that they have a good, organized web site and they delivered on those two occasions that I called).

I just want to throw in my two cents here since I rarely view any comments on DV anywhere at all. I've used them a half dozen times this year with 3 different girls and have never been disappointed - always have a smile on my face when they leave. For me, a big reason for enlisting anyone's service is the company they provide if I have to spend a few hours with them. If that comfort and interest isn't there, I don't care how good the rest is, it will not be as potent. Physical attraction is huge too...when you're coughing up a few bucks and indulging in this type of interaction, you don't want to feel short changed.

So that being said, the pictures are/were 100% real of all 3 and I loved every minute being with each. They all had great personalities and were very bright. And really beautiful as well. One wasn't a knockout, but still pretty and she was the one I went to the most because she was the most permissive (DFK, DATY, Greek) and really fun to chat with.

I used another online service in Ottawa once to try something different and felt ripped off. Actually I was since, other than the fact that the girl was uninteresting, unattractive and very awkward when it came down to business, she also left a half hour early and looked at me as if I was freak for wanting MSOG. She told me I should have 'taken care of it' before she got there.

But I guess when you have an agency of girls where the ranks will fluctuate quite frequently, it all comes down to the individuals. Maybe some people out there have not had a great experience with DV because of the girl or what they wouldn't offer, but for me, no complaints at all. A few hiccups in booking here and there, but I always call on a whim for that night so shit happens.

Sorry for not providing any names, but I don't feel right giving that out in a public domain. What I will say is that the most permissive one I spoke of earlier looks like she left there about a month ago. I may consider giving more details in a PM....

Too funny, this thread was funny a month or so ago, then a 1st time poster bumps a month old thread only to provide vague facts. Interesting, errr funny.

I can agree with you that the previous post was probably a shill but you have admit that if you dealt with the "other company" before you have probably been at least asked to "switch" when you called and have had at least one disappointment when showing up.

Sorry.....but I think it is we who SALUTE....you......Shwing!!!!......hehehehehehe

I am right there with you antlerman.... Shwing!! is right.

Too funny, this thread was funny a month or so ago, then a 1st time poster bumps a month old thread only to provide vague facts. Interesting, errr funny.

You are right, I am being vague and for you to assume that this is a shill, that is understandable. I was fully aware of that when I made the post and I get why you need to have names and more details regarding the specific girls. But I come on this board and some of the others occasionally, read about certain providers and wondered why there was never anything said about the girls from this agency. I've had nothing but good experiences with them and felt that I should contribute something.

Like I said, it's just not my style to comment about specifics, but I did offer to be more forthright in a PM. Take it or leave it....

Like I said, it's just not my style to comment about specifics, but I did offer to be more forthright in a PM. Take it or leave it....

You don't have to give specific details about your encounters, although some would probably enjoy that, but you should at least name the girls you've been with and what it was about them you liked. That way the rest of us can decide whether or not to chance an encounter of our own. Just mentioning you had fun with some of the girls and the agency was all right isn't enough. I personally don't care so much for the agency review, except to know they will handle legit complaints in a professional manner, but let's face it, girls move around and they are the reason we are here in the first place.

So, which girls did you visit and what about them makes it worth our time (and money) to visit? :)

In all fairness, I said you were most likely a shill but also said you raised a good point, that balances right? :)

Most of us on here are not looking for explicit details but are doing homework to make sure that we can enjoy a safe, reliable and pleasureable experience and any review that is vague is going to naturally elicit suspicion. I still think that any information is better than no information so do not be discouraged from posting.

Now, about the names of those girls? ;) (I tried Charbed)

You are right, I am being vague and for you to assume that this is a shill, that is understandable. I was fully aware of that when I made the post and I get why you need to have names and more details regarding the specific girls. But I come on this board and some of the others occasionally, read about certain providers and wondered why there was never anything said about the girls from this agency. I've had nothing but good experiences with them and felt that I should contribute something.

If the purpose of the Board was to make recommendations via PM, I doubt Mod would have gone through all the trouble and asked feedback from members to put in place the new recommendation section. After all it is a recommendation board. There are juat a few rules to follow one of them If you don't have anything nice to say then don't write it. Sounds to me that is what you did wrote nothing as your comment is of no value to this board.

Now as for CK being skeptic and thinking this might be a shill I am with him on this. After all if you really wnat us to take you seriously, you will take our word when we tell you that this agency has tried shilling post on this board earlier in the year, business must have been slow this winter, and MOD had to delete many profiles all having the same IP address. So for you to just show up now and wanting this board to believe how great this agency is but you can't even provide the names of the SPs you saw and give some basic description of you encounters well you are asking too much. This is all about credibility and if you don't want to build any, I would say you are wasting your time.

You take a look at some of the post from credible members of this board and it will be easy to see how they built credibility. That is by making valuable and positive contributions to the board and I don't mean just providing detailed description of their encounters. As a matter of fact some of those credible members are SPs. You can learn from them if you are serious about being a contributing member.

I must agree... I am leaning on the shill post side at this time. The fact that no one has jumped in to say they have had good experiences really does say a lot as well at this time.... give top quality service and your clients will write the praises for you (Sills are not necessary) if not then you will not get any endorsements from this site.

Now I am not 100% convinced of shilling yet but I would like to hear from anyone who has good comments to make here.

I have had three girls from this agency so far and my experiences range from excellent (for one of the girls) to very good (for a second girl) and not so good (for the third one).

My experiences with this agency is not broad enough to recommend (or comment about) the agency at this time. All I am saying is that (may be out of luck or may be not) I had 66% success rate with this agency (almost identical to PK which I have had many girls).