AJ at Angel's Touch

Guest ai******

An excellent 1st rec airborn1, AJ is a fabulous lady, with a great attitude and she is beautiful!

Although OP's account is no longer active, that in no way lessens his opinion. I saw AJ this past week & she is a very charming lady. The atmosphere is also pretty darn nice! One of the better spa's IMO.

Edited by Jabba

I was curious to go to the Angel Touch location after I went to Paradise Spa, and anxious to meet A.J. The two location are very different: the first is more private, and the second more modern.

A.J. welcomed me with warmth and I was happy that she put me at ease the moment we met. She is really beautiful, her eyes and her breast are perfect. Her massage skills are very good and she mixes strong and firm strokes with soft caresses; very relaxing and ...sexy.

A repeat for sure.

Hi there,

I am one of the new members that just joined this forum looking for an upscale massage place in Ottawa.

So, before deciding on which massage parlor to visit, I posted a thread asking for recommendations. I was looking for a clean, modern, urban style location with beautiful ladies. Angel's Touch, Paradise Spa and CMJ were recommended.

Before calling to schedule an appointment, Angie (I assume she is the owner) was very kind to provide additional information about the places and the schedules through PMs.The answers were arriving with the "speed of light" every time I asked a question. What a great customer service. Thanks Angie!!! :)

Finally, I called the place and scheduled a 45 min sessions with AJ.

Angie's Touch is placed in a two story building, with a lots of parking around. There are other shops/business in the building so it is not obvious that you are heading for a massage, for those who look for extra privacy. :)

At the reception I met AJ. :) She is a very pretty, sexy lady with a magic smile. Her body is equally amazing, very very sexy. :)

She took me to a beautiful room with a shower cabin. I felt like I was in a Four Season's Spa, very clean, designed with a good taste, just like the ones you see in magazines. Barry White's CD was playing. In summary, very nice, relaxing atmosphere.

I took a shower and a couple of minutes after, AJ came in. She asked me politely if I wanted to know about the options, and after I told her what I wanted, the journey started. :)

Without going into details (sorry guys :)), her massage technique was great and the finish was amazing. I am already making plans for going back.

In summary, the Angel's Touch exceeded my expectations (I just want to mention that I am pretty picky guy). The place was really nice with great atmosphere, and truly gorgeous lady called AJ. I couldn't ask for more.

Thanks AJ!

Hope to see you soon ..

Cheers,

Hornet

Acting on the positive reviews I read on this board, I decided to spend some time with AJ.

She is an attractive girl. She is not the model type and she has more of a girl next door type body but she is undoubtedly very pretty.

She has a very sexy demeanor, always smiling and very calm and relaxed which makes for a great atmosphere.

She has a very soft touch and she does not rush or clock watch.

It was my first time at Angel's Touch and I appreciated the privacy of the location and the cleanliness of the room. It's a classy place.

I am new to Ottawa which is why this is my first post. If anyone needs information on some of the better places in Toronto just PM me.

Cheers.

Guest ve****ter****d

Saw AJ today at Paradise. Very nice girl with a beautiful body and soft touch. I will definitely return.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.