Hi - just going down memory lane...wondering if anyone wants to share their memories from the following which were open 15-20 years ago:

- a spa/massage place that was on Somerset? I think it was between Bank and O'Connor, but it could have also been between O'Connor and Metcalfe. I think it was owned/run by a black woman in her early to mid 40s, fairly well endowed but a bit overweight. There was also a younger black/milado girl who worked there, she was in her early 20s and very, VERY hot - smaller, perky breasts, much thinner, beautiful body.

- the famous spa that was on Dalhousie which normally featured the German/Austrian "Diane" (I believe was her name), who must have been about 50 20 years ago! There was also a French masseuse, I think her name was Sylvie - blonde, early to mid 30s, thinner and smaller breasts than Diane. They also had this other tanned French girl, well endowed, mid to late 20s, who left to start her own place in New Edinburgh, in Vanier, which didn't stay open long;

- a parlor on Metcalfe, between the museum and Gladstone, right across the street from a large apartment building. The parlor was on the third story of a third story walk-up, if memory serves (the building is still there, of course). I remember two women from there: a tall blonde Austrian (I think) woman, usually had her long hair tied up, and a shorter, thinner brunette with short brown or dark hair, both were in their early 30s, I believe;

- finally, I had my very first experience was at a parlor on Catherine, I just can't remember its name right now, almost on corner of Bronson. It was open for a very long time and had a big following - so much so that when it finally closed, the apartment tenant had to have a sign saying that there was no longer a massage parlor there. One had to go up a flight of stairs to the massage rooms. They had a great variety of girls at the time - I vividly remember my first but not her name: late 20s/early 30s, long curly brown hair, ample breasts, a larger but still taut behind...I wish I remembered her name...

I'm just cruising memory lane...if there's anyone who's interested in cruising with me, I'd sure be curious to read...

Mike

- the famous spa that was on Dalhousie which normally featured the German/Austrian "Diane" (I believe was her name), who must have been about 50 20 years ago! There was also a French masseuse, I think her name was Sylvie - blonde, early to mid 30s, thinner and smaller breasts than Diane. They also had this other tanned French girl, well endowed, mid to late 20s, who left to start her own place in New Edinburgh, in Vanier, which didn't stay open long;

I don't know about the other places, but this place was called Natural Point. It was busted more than five years ago. There's another thread about it from earlier.

Guest s**nflute

Never been to those places mentioned above. Read my very first post and tell me what you remember from those establisments. I do remember a place on Montreal Rd. in Vanier that got busted, can't remember the lady's name, I think it was Lily.

Mature lady who gave a solid massage and also gave me my first prostate massage.

I believe she is still in business on McArthur near the Dairy Queen.

The brunette on Metclafe near the museum's name was Gina I believe. Anyway she moved to Vancouver and is still working. I have had several lovely massages with her over the years during visits to the wet coast.

Never been to those places mentioned above. Read my very first post and tell me what you remember from those establisments. I do remember a place on Montreal Rd. in Vanier that got busted, can't remember the lady's name, I think it was Lily.

Mature lady who gave a solid massage and also gave me my first prostate massage.

Yeah, Lily is still around. She wasn't the owner of that place on Montreal though, it was some pharmacist from nearby.

soft ice cream? lol...:fes: just kidding of course ;)

Guest s**nflute
soft ice cream? lol...:fes: just kidding of course ;)

Actually it was the Rocky Road Ice Cream Bar:tongue:

I certainly remember the studio on Metcalfe Street. On the third floor of a dark brick walk up building with nice mature trees out front. I worked at the opposite end of Metcalfe Street and enjoyed the walk back to work with a "lot of bounce in my step"

I remember the two girls, Gina in particular and another very tall girl with short dark hair that gave a wonderful massage with a great ending........I was very sad when they shut down!

The year was 1992. it doesn't seem that long ago, but thanks for bringing back fond memories!

Rodehard

Hi - just going down memory lane...wondering if anyone wants to share their memories from the following which were open 15-20 years ago:

- a spa/massage place that was on Somerset? I think it was between Bank and O'Connor, but it could have also been between O'Connor and Metcalfe. I think it was owned/run by a black woman in her early to mid 40s, fairly well endowed but a bit overweight. There was also a younger black/milado girl who worked there, she was in her early 20s and very, VERY hot - smaller, perky breasts, much thinner, beautiful body.

- a parlor on Metcalfe, between the museum and Gladstone, right across the street from a large apartment building. The parlor was on the third story of a third story walk-up, if memory serves (the building is still there, of course). I remember two women from there: a tall blonde Austrian (I think) woman, usually had her long hair tied up, and a shorter, thinner brunette with short brown or dark hair, both were in their early 30s, I believe;

- finally, I had my very first experience was at a parlor on Catherine, I just can't remember its name right now, almost on corner of Bronson. It was open for a very long time and had a big following - so much so that when it finally closed, the apartment tenant had to have a sign saying that there was no longer a massage parlor there. One had to go up a flight of stairs to the massage rooms. They had a great variety of girls at the time - I vividly remember my first but not her name: late 20s/early 30s, long curly brown hair, ample breasts, a larger but still taut behind...I wish I remembered her name...

I'm just cruising memory lane...if there's anyone who's interested in cruising with me, I'd sure be curious to read...

Mike

I remember all of these places. The one on Dalhousie was called Tempes Spa. You had to go there more than once to get a happy ending, or at least I did.

The parlour on Metcalfe was really low key, if you didnt see the ad in the paper, you would have no way of knowing it was there. Nice, calm service that always satisfied.

My first FS experience was at a place on Nepean Street, I believe it was called Oasis. Always different ladies there, and then once I met a short woman who had the biggest set of naturals I have ever seen. She liked to refer to herself as Dolly Parton, which can give you an idea of how long ago that was.

My first FS experience was at a place on Nepean Street, I believe it was called Oasis. Always different ladies there, and then once I met a short woman who had the biggest set of naturals I have ever seen. She liked to refer to herself as Dolly Parton, which can give you an idea of how long ago that was.

Oasis was a wonderful discovery just after I moved here from the States.

If you want to spend a moment reflecting on the memories of the place, go to the restaurant Beckta. As you stand in front of Beckta, Oasis was in the building just to the right. I'm often there dropping off or picking up clients and more than once I've wondered if the people living in that building have more erotic dreams than normal.

Guest s**nflute

Mike

Thinking of memory lane, my first HJ was on Beechwood Ave. in Vanier at the corner of Langevin. The ladies back then charged a "initiation fee" back then back in 1993.

Another place that brings back fond memories was a lady by the name of Bobbie at Bank and Lewis, she was something hot in the mid 90's. She is retired now well into her 60's apparently living in the expense condos on Riverside

I remember having some really good FS with Carol at AMEN in Cyrville.

Hoping any of these brings back some of your favorite memories.

Another place that brings back fond memories was a lady by the name of Bobbie at Bank and Lewis, she was something hot in the mid 90's. She is retired now well into her 60's apparently living in the expense condos on Riverside

Yup, I definitely remember Bobbie too, but now I'm trying to remember her young assistant. Can't remember her name, but she was 5'6", curly blonde hair, I'd say she was in her late 20's back then, which would put her in the late 40's now. Very hot girl.

I remember having some really good FS with Carol at AMEN in Cyrville.

Hoping any of these brings back some of your favorite memories.

Is that the same Carol who worked at Studio 2000 later? Didn't know she did FS.

My earliest memories of debauchery was bbbj at the now defunct Natural Point with various girls, but mostly with Debbie. Debbie was an interesting case, very plain looking on the outside, she looked like a kindergarden teacher. Her actual profession wasn't very far off of that either, she worked at a retirement home during the day. With that background, who would've thought she'd be so wild?

There was another interesting girl at Natural Point, whose name escapes me right now (maybe Chantal, not sure?). She was a farm wife, her hands were extremely rough from time to time, so her massages felt like sandpaper. She also had an extremely volatile temper. So with all of these negatives going for her, you'd think she had no chance of being popular. Surprisingly, she was, and it was likely because she was giving FS. :)

Guest s**nflute

:confused0024: Can't say whiteman if it's the same Carol. Had slender body, not hard to look at. I heard she was in the West End for a while...I lost track of her.

:confused0024: Can't say whiteman if it's the same Carol. Had slender body, not hard to look at. I heard she was in the West End for a while...I lost track of her.

Was she a French girl from Vanier way?

I remember all of these places. The one on Dalhousie was called Tempes Spa. You had to go there more than once to get a happy ending, or at least I did.

The parlour on Metcalfe was really low key, if you didnt see the ad in the paper, you would have no way of knowing it was there. Nice, calm service that always satisfied.

The place on Metcalfe was called Stress Away if my memory hasn't failed me. The woman who ran it, Liza, moved to Vancouver and is still working there I believe.

There are so many great people still massaging and so many left. It is changing game.

However, still miss Mila from Bells Corners and Cyrville road. She had terrific massage skills and unreal with prostrate. If she resurfaces anyone please let me know.

• Like 1

There are so many great people still massaging and so many left. It is changing game.

However, still miss Mila from Bells Corners and Cyrville road. She had terrific massage skills and unreal with prostrate. If she resurfaces anyone please let me know.

I remember Mila too, but I didn't know she could do prostrate massage. Her sister-in-law is Lily from Studio Illona, she still works in the industry.

Guest *ig*a**

Does Lily still work at Studio Illona.

Posted via Mobile Device

Mike

OMG-I used to work at both of these places!!!!:boobies: A looooooong time ago ;)

Tempest Spa-was on Dalhousie...& yes-I knew Diane-she was just about the sexiest mature lady I have ever met...very classy too-serious mature gem

Sensations was the name of the place on Catherine, right next to Bronson.

Older home-turned into commercial property. :)

Edited by V****sa Va**
  • Like 1

Guest *ig*a**

I used to see a lady who went by the name Marie quite a few years ago she used to work out of her home in the southend. One day Iam there getting the usual when after the flip she grabs my penis and using it as a microphone starts singing la vie en rose. Needless to say that ruined the mood. Never saw her again after that.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute
Was she a French girl from Vanier way?

Don't know she only spoke anglais to me....

Additional Comments:

I remember Mila too, but I didn't know she could do prostrate massage. Her sister-in-law is Lily from Studio Illona, she still works in the industry.

OH!! Lily had excellent prostate skills

Yup, I definitely remember Bobbie too, but now I'm trying to remember her young assistant. Can't remember her name, but she was 5'6", curly blonde hair, I'd say she was in her late 20's back then, which would put her in the late 40's now. Very hot girl.

My earliest memories of debauchery was bbbj at the now defunct Natural Point with various girls, but mostly with Debbie. Debbie was an interesting case, very plain looking on the outside, she looked like a kindergarden teacher. Her actual profession wasn't very far off of that either, she worked at a retirement home during the day. With that background, who would've thought she'd be so wild?

There was another interesting girl at Natural Point, whose name escapes me right now (maybe Chantal, not sure?). She was a farm wife, her hands were extremely rough from time to time, so her massages felt like sandpaper. She also had an extremely volatile temper. So with all of these negatives going for her, you'd think she had no chance of being popular. Surprisingly, she was, and it was likely because she was giving FS. :)

Boy does this bring back memories. The Carol at Amend and the Carole at Studio 2000 are two different ladies. Amend Carole now owns/manages Essence Massage in Bell's Corners that is totaly legit. Maybe she might do extra for old clients but I haven't tried. Studio 2000 Carole is out of the business and yes she offered FS. I first met her at Eastview Massage in Vanier that's how far back I go.

Diane at Tempes eventually moved to Natural Point on Somerset and then their two other locations on Fairmont and Wellington. One of the coldest bitches ever to work as an MA. How she ever lasted so long is beyond me. I preferred either Cassandra, Tracey or Missy (yes THAT Missy). All three with huge naturals.

I also have fond memories of that place on Nepean. Had a session with a woman who looked like she stepped off the pages of Playboy. I still go weak in the knees when I eat at Beckta.

Anyone remember the place on Baseline across from Home Depot, Studio C or Jaynie's Relaxation?

My first MP was Sensations on Catherine so I go back that far. I even remember when Barrymore's was a strip bar.

• Like 2

Guest *ig*a**

Wow and I thought I was the only one that old lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

Does Lily still work at Studio Illona.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yup, she's one of the owners.

Additional Comments:

I used to see a lady who went by the name Marie quite a few years ago she used to work out of her home in the southend. One day Iam there getting the usual when after the flip she grabs my penis and using it as a microphone starts singing la vie en rose. Needless to say that ruined the mood. Never saw her again after that.

Posted via Mobile Device

I remember Marie, a mature gal, right? WTF, she started singing? Not only would that kill the mood, I can't imagine Marie doing anything like that. She was always seemed so serious, in my opinion. :)

Additional Comments:

Don't know she only spoke anglais to me....

Well, she only spoke the ingles with me too. :) Anyways, maybe it was a different Carol then.

OH!! Lily had excellent prostate skills
Lily did prostrate too? Got to ask her about that. :)

Additional Comments:

Boy does this bring back memories. The Carol at Amend and the Carole at Studio 2000 are two different ladies. Amend Carole now owns/manages Essence Massage in Bell's Corners that is totaly legit. Maybe she might do extra for old clients but I haven't tried. Studio 2000 Carole is out of the business and yes she offered FS. I first met her at Eastview Massage in Vanier that's how far back I go.

Oh, now I know who the other Carol is, so then I knew both Carol(e)s. The Carol at Essence used to work at Natural Point at one time too, she had these huge, hard man-mades. She also started the Essence spa with Mila, who is being mentioned elsewhere in this thread; Mila seems to have left the business, but Carol is still around in a more legit form.

Diane at Tempes eventually moved to Natural Point on Somerset and then their two other locations on Fairmont and Wellington. One of the coldest bitches ever to work as an MA. How she ever lasted so long is beyond me. I preferred either Cassandra, Tracey or Missy (yes THAT Missy). All three with huge naturals.
Oh definitely, Diane was well known to be quite jealous about her clients, wouldn't let any other girls see them, and if they did, they'd soon be fired by the owner, with whom Diane had a rapport.

Anyone remember the place on Baseline across from Home Depot, Studio C or Jaynie's Relaxation?
Yeah, I remember there being one across from there at various times. Apparently there's a legit place there now too. The old place featured Rose who eventually went on to own Body Senses near Billings Bridge. Studio C, I believe, was actually in the Scott Street area near Tunney's Pasture. Jaynie's Relaxation was also around that area but at a completely different time frame.

My first MP was Sensations on Catherine so I go back that far. I even remember when Barrymore's was a strip bar.

Barrymore's was a strip club? I remember there being a strip club next to Barrymore's, Fanny's. But I didn't think they were related.

• Like 2