Barrymore's was a strip club back in the 70's. No liquor license so cover was huge, $20 I think.

First MA experience was with a lady 27-32 yrs, 5'7" or so, 125lbs approx, short black hair, operated out of a tall apt bldg just off Rideau near Chapel and then moved to Barrhaven for a year or two before disappearing. This about 8-10 years ago. Unique experience.

I remember Mila too, but I didn't know she could do prostrate massage. Her sister-in-law is Lily from Studio Illona, she still works in the industry.

Mila and Lily related! Now that makes sense to me. I miss Mila's sweet personality (and spectacular breasts), but never encountered her prostate skills. As for Lily... well, she has slipped me a delicate digit once or twice. Perhaps it's time again.

Mila and Lily related! Now that makes sense to me. I miss Mila's sweet personality (and spectacular breasts), but never encountered her prostate skills. As for Lily... well, she has slipped me a delicate digit once or twice. Perhaps it's time again.

I had the same thought today. :icon_twisted:

Guest *ig*a**

Before it was Barrymores it used to be a strip club called Pandoras Box.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

I had the same thought today. :icon_twisted:

Thx for the info about Lily. I must try her.

Posted via Mobile Device

Barrymore's was a strip club back in the 70's. No liquor license so cover was huge, $20 I think.

$20 is huge even today, back then it must've been like $50 would be today.

Additional Comments:

So when did they open up Fanny's Cabaret right next to it? Was Fanny's an offshoot of Barrymore's? I always thought that the name "Barrymore's" did have the sound of a peeler joint.

Guest *ig*a**
$20 is huge even today, back then it must've been like $50 would be today.

Additional Comments:Fannys was after Pandoras then after Fannys closed it became Barrymores.

So when did they open up Fanny's Cabaret right next to it? Was Fanny's an offshoot of Barrymore's? I always thought that the name "Barrymore's" did have the sound of a peeler joint.

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Fannys was after pandoras closed after fannys it became barrymores

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest s**nflute

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Thx for the info about Lily. I must try her.

Posted via Mobile Device

Pandora's OMG that does REALLY bring back memories.....I was just getting in the hobbie.......that's what happened....I had a brain fart since then, now it all comes back:bigclap:

Edited by s**nflute
forgot info

"a spa/massage place that was on Somerset? I think it was between Bank and O'Connor, but it could have also been between O'Connor and Metcalfe. I think it was owned/run by a black woman in her early to mid 40s, fairly well endowed but a bit overweight. There was also a younger black/milado girl who worked there, she was in her early 20s and very, VERY hot - smaller, perky breasts, much thinner, beautiful body."

I think the owner of that moved to T.O

LOL I bumped into her at the Starbucks by Eaton Centre a few years ago

She came up to me & said I looked familiar

The younger girl was Lori - my all time favourite

Love to see her again

Krista's place used to be on Somerset between Bank and O'Connor. She was far from being black and in her mid 40's more like white, early 30's and damn hot. Carol-Anne worked there for a time before she went back to Michelle's. Maybe I should start a blog about all the stuff I know on the history of Ottawa's MP's. I'm also a member of the Mila fan club. Last I heard she went back to Europe.

Anyone have fond memories of Natural Point when they were on Somerset near Rochester?

Here's a really funny story. Way back in the 70's CJOH did a story on Ottawa's MP's with video footage of a topless woman giving a massage. Even Max Keeping broke a smile. I saw it on the 11:30pm broadcast and not in primetime. It may have been around the time that shoeshine kid was murdered in Toronto. The shit I remember.

Krista's place used to be on Somerset between Bank and O'Connor. She was far from being black and in her mid 40's more like white, early 30's and damn hot. Carol-Anne worked there for a time before she went back to Michelle's. Maybe I should start a blog about all the stuff I know on the history of Ottawa's MP's. I'm also a member of the Mila fan club. Last I heard she went back to Europe.

Mila may have gone back to visit her birthplace in Europe, but she didn't stay there. She's now working in the legit healthcare industry according to Lily.

Mila may have gone back to visit her birthplace in Europe, but she didn't stay there. She's now working in the legit healthcare industry according to Lily.

Aha! So you did follow through and go see Lily. I did too yesterday, only I forgot to ask about Mila. I get that way ( :confused: ) when a woman has me wrapped around her finger. :twisted:

Aha! So you did follow through and go see Lily. I did too yesterday, only I forgot to ask about Mila. I get that way ( :confused: ) when a woman has me wrapped around her finger. :twisted:

Yup, did manage to remember to ask before the massage progressed to the point where she made me forget to ask. ;)

Jaynie's Relaxation?

I remember her when she was at the corner of Wellington and Holland... one of my first here in Ottawa.

Lots of candles... shame the building burnt though... not sure how that happened? LOL (That is a joke and no way implying anything... but it did burn down)

Guest *ig*a**

Anyone remember the name of the lady who worked out of her home on holland ave. near scott st.

Posted via Mobile Device

I first found Marie advertising in the Penny saver back then she was unquie in her own way. I always found wierd playing in her front room she was quite good at what hse did and FS was also not to bad it took awhile but she one day said I need to get laid wonder if she still plays

I used to see a lady who went by the name Marie quite a few years ago she used to work out of her home in the southend. One day Iam there getting the usual when after the flip she grabs my penis and using it as a microphone starts singing la vie en rose. Needless to say that ruined the mood. Never saw her again after that.

Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone remember the name of the lady who worked out of her home on holland ave. near scott st.

Posted via Mobile Device

That was Jaynie, of Jaynie's Relaxation. They were just talking about her, elsewhere in this thread.

Guest *ig*a**

Thats right my mind is slipping got to be old age creeping up thx.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thats right my mind is slipping got to be old age creeping up thx.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hey, you can't use the old age excuse on us, by definition, we're all oldsters here in this thread. :)

Sara or Sahra from Body Care and then I think she went to CMJ.

Anyone know if she's still in the biz? Would love to reconnect with her.

Sara or Sahra from Body Care and then I think she went to CMJ.

Anyone know if she's still in the biz? Would love to reconnect with her.

Also known as Samira from ALO. She's retired.

Guest *ig*a**
Hey, you can't use the old age excuse on us, by definition, we're all oldsters here in this thread. :)
Ya your right, just by us reminising about the past speaks for itself lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

I always enjoyed going to Jaynie's. It was sometimes an odd atmosphere, in a nice chaotic way, but she was very talented and nice.

Additional Comments:

I had forgotten about Marie. Getting a massage on her living room floor was quite strange the first time I went and could have used less talk about her useless husband -- her words -- but she sure gave a great massage. I always regretted losing her tel number as I could never find her advert again.

I always enjoyed going to Jaynie's. It was sometimes an odd atmosphere, in a nice chaotic way, but she was very talented and nice.

She was no spring chicken, even back then, and now neither are we. :icon_lol:

I don't quite remember what her attraction was for me, but something about what she did kept me coming back for more. Maybe it was simply because she was a good conversationalist and genuine.

I had forgotten about Marie. Getting a massage on her living room floor was quite strange the first time I went and could have used less talk about her useless husband -- her words -- but she sure gave a great massage. I always regretted losing her tel number as I could never find her advert again.

I still have it, and it's likely it'll still work, but I don't think she does this anymore, so I haven't tried it in a while.

She did like to complain about her husband. You'd have thought that she would've been happy when he left her, but then I think an ego thing kicked in, and it became: "how dare he leave me?"

Marie was one pretty wild thing, for somebody who looked like she could be a grandma walking down the street, with short hair and eyeglasses. But underneath, she had maintained a killer body, better than most women half her age. She was actually not too far off of my mother's age at that time, maybe 5-10 years younger.

Guest s**nflute
She was no spring chicken, even back then, and now neither are we. :icon_lol:

Whiteman, on Wellington St. who was the lady who had a studio?

What it "K Massage" Their was also another lady .....Diane???

I am really burning old brain cells today!:confused0024: