Suky

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Suky is an amazing Asian woman with a serious oral fixation and I mean that in the best way. We started kissing as soon as the door closed and didn't stop until I left. Before the shower I took a whiz and she was kissing my back. Her bbbj was outstanding, one of the best IMO. Her oral fixation seemed to extend to daty as she was most responsive and showed her appreciation with a lot of enthusiasm. She is pretty, great legs and amazing rack which is all real but not a spinner. Not greedy, a great value and made me feel like a million bucks.

Suky is located in a very nice location in the west end, clean and welcoming. I'm pretty sure she is indy as she answered phone herself. She has a couple real pics on her profile. I'm told (not by her) that she is Japanese which is not common, I did not verify this with her.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=43600

She has a very playful and friendly attitude and was totally centered on my pleasure. She loves to laugh and joke around and is just plain fun to be with. And I hope to be with her many more times.

Suky gets the coveted slurp seal of approval :)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Totally agree with slurp. Have seen Suky about 5 times. Her oral is truly amazing. easy going. The best part is that she is never in the rush. Not like other asian girls keep looking at the time. Her double D tits feels great. She has a shaven pussy which smells great. As slurp said, if you are looking for a spinner, please don't go. Otherwise, she has everything you are looking for.

Asked about rimming and greek, she said no.

I saw Suky recently. Very good bbbj with cim, followed by a good Japanese massage. Very reasonable rate for half an hour. As said above, however she is not a spinner - if that's your thing. I'd guess she might be late 30s. PM me for further details

Juice

I saw Suky recently. Very good bbbj with cim, followed by a good Japanese massage. Very reasonable rate for half an hour. As said above, however she is not a spinner - if that's your thing. I'd guess she might be late 30s. PM me for further details

Juice

From her post she said she is 5ft6 112 lbs, and is only 24. Are we talking about the same girl?

From her post she said she is 5ft6 112 lbs, and is only 24. Are we talking about the same girl?

I looked at her ad and profile and see no mention of age??????

met suky today. same service. but the feeling is even better. no doubt about her oral skills. Her huge tits are so nice to suck on. she lost some weight which is really good. better looking than before.

After seeing Suky for maybe the tenth(??) time I realized this gem has not had a reco in a while. I guess it shouldn't have surprised me to see someone else beat me to it.

She is very proud that she has lost a few pounds and is determined to keep going. A true sweetheart, it's always so much fun to kid around and just hang out with her. Somehow she finds a way to keep the sex interesting even after seeing her many times. The last time was our best yet and the bar had been very high indeed! Suky is one of Ottawa's best.

• Like 1

Just give her a call, she is very friendly and won't bite unless you ask :)

I will say she is one of the best values in town for my tastes.

Just give her a call, she is very friendly and won't bite unless you ask :)

I will say she is one of the best values in town for my tastes.

True that!!

She is very friendly and provides best bang for the buck if that's what you're looking for. She has her own technique for cleanliness. People who are looking for safe experience will appreciate that too!

All in all, true gem in the SP industry!

After reading some glowing reviews about Suky, I decided to give her a call, especially since she was in my area. I have always had a special attraction to Asian women, especially those that are so exotic and sexually mysterious. Scheduling the appointment was easy via PM and a followup phone call. After she opened the door, I couldn't help but notice her long flowing black raven hair and her ample full breasts. She was definitely a sight in her low cut dress. All I wanted to do was hold her like a long lost girlfriend, and while I had her petite frame in my arms she came towards me with numerous deep passionate kisses. I could feel myself getting turned on already. We got the necessary stuff out of the way, then I presented her with a little gift she might like. She showed her appreciation by thanking me, but I think it also made a difference throughout our session as things were smokin' between us. Suky then motioned me into the bedroom and helped me disrobe, taking my clothes and folding them for me. She then led me into the bathroom where she began to give me a shower, washing my entire body. I felt like I was being pampered and treated like a king. So I head into the bedroom to finish drying while Suky has her shower, and while I'm laying on the bed naked as can be, she walks in with a towel around her waist, those gorgeous melons aching to be touched. She let's her towel fall to the floor and all I can do is think how I can't wait to taste her. She motions me to roll over, and starts giving me a fantastic massage. Rolled over, I can feel her silky smooth skin against all of me, her breasts as they tease me, and finally her lips against mine as she lays right next to me. I won't go into all the details in this review, but I will say that things got so hot and passionate that I extended my time with Suky as much as I could! I would have stayed in bed with that woman all day if possible. Also, I'm now a big fan of the Asian cowgirl position!

Suky is definitely someone to meet if you appreciate being treated well. She makes you feel comfortable, is very polite, and knocks your socks off in the bedroom! Treat her with respect.

I was impressed with her clean and tidy location. She did surprised me with her oral and its 2 thumbs up!

All her review are true yet it was too late for me to check it before meeting her. And just proves that her reviews are true!!

I will come back again! Hehe

Guest f***nds4f**

I am not an asian sp fan because the bad pass experiences - rush and bait and switch. After reading the reviews I decided to give her a try.

Suky is a totally different story. She is a nice Taiwan and Japanese mixed lady with sense of humour. She gave me a Japanese bowing when opening the door. She has the best oral skill that I never tried. The nice breast and the massage skill you will never forget. A must try if you enjoy asian sp. Repeat? Yes, for sure.

I must admit this is an overdue recommendation for my gal Suky, but definitely one well deserved. It was getting late at the office and I was suddenly feeling rather horny. I knew I had to call Suky as she knew just what to do to have me walking out with a smile on my face for sure. :)

Booking with her is easy and straight forward, and before I knew it she was opening her door for me. As usual she was dressed to kill, with her low cut dress revealing those gorgeous D-cups, the mini skirt so short her legs were simply delicious to look at, especially wearing those hooker high heels! Man, she was dressed to kill! She was a little mad at me once she closed the door as it had been a while since we were last together and I think I spoiled her with my plentiful daty, but that frown quickly turned into a sly grin as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with passion. We'd spent time together twice before and I knew I was going to have a blast, so right away I said "let's spend some quality time together and double it to two hours". She was as eager as I was as we'd enjoyed our time together immensely before.

So off we go, and she helps me get undressed before leading me into the shower for her patented soapy wash. She lathered me all over, and this time I said "get in here with me". Within a few seconds she was naked as can be and we were lathering each other up while I enjoyed rubbing her all over and she enjoyed pulling on my already stiff shaft. Before we started to get carried away, she suggested we have our fun in the bedroom as she had a treat for me. So I quickly dried off and she motioned me to lay on the bed. As I lay there she was standing at the foot of the bed and bent over so her huge breasts were teasing me and said "do you like?". I nodded yes, then she turned and bent over showing me her gorgeous ass, then spread her butt cheeks, and teasingly said "you want to taste me?". I didn't say a thing, but got up and the second I could feel the tip of my tongue against her pink lips, she stood up, turned around, and said "no, I do you first!". That was to be my surprise because she immediately forced me to lay down on my back, wildly spit on my shaft, and deepthroated me on the first attempt. She does oral so great I could feel her tongue against my balls. Man, I was in heaven as she licked me all over, spread my legs wide and ran her tongue over areas never touched before! I loved as she sucked me continuously, taking me almost to the edge but never letting me cum. She said "I want to feel you explode inside me, you can't cum yet".

It was now my turn to pleasure her, and I couldn't wait to feel my lips and tongue against her. I gently lay her back and massaged her breasts, tweaking her nipples as we kissed each other passionately. I could sense her starting to moan a little so I moved south, letting her ears, neck, nipples, arms, belly button, thighs, backs of her knees, lower legs, and every single toe of each foot feel my lips and tongue as I orally pleasured her, enjoying every moan and groan. Even the slightest sound from Suky was like music to my ears! Finally, I allowed her to feel the tip of my tongue on her labia, and when I exposed her clit it was nice and swollen, and she went wild when she felt the hum of my lips against it, then finally my moist tongue flick all over. I couldn't believe how wet she was, nor was I expecting her moans to increase to the level that she needed to muffle her sounds with her pillow. It was clear she was cumming and enjoying it all as I could now feel both hands pushing down on the back of my head as she begged for it more and more. I was in a state of nirvana, knowing she was enjoying every bit of pleasure. Finally, I heard her beg "I want to feel you in me", and I was happy to oblige. I loved having her butt high in the air as she awaited for me doggie style. I won't go into too much more detail now, but if you want to know more just PM me.

Suky is without a doubt a passionate woman that loves to try just about anything, and she will definitely save some special surprises for you if you treat her right!!! She is definitely my fav, because as I'm posting this I'm on my way to see her again today!

I can't wait Suky!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.