New massage spa

Hello, I picked up the ottawa sun yesterday and saw a new ad. "New Welcome" it said. Made the phone call and it was an asian girl. I haven't been yet but was told it was on kent. I am writting to see if anybody has visited this place and recommend it.

Merci.

Shaun

Hello, I picked up the ottawa sun yesterday and saw a new ad. "New Welcome" it said. Made the phone call and it was an asian girl. I haven't been yet but was told it was on kent. I am writting to see if anybody has visited this place and recommend it.

Merci.

Shaun

With a name like "New Welcome", I pretty much assumed it was an Asian place. :icon_lol:

I believe she is the asian girl taking over " Kelly on Kent " business location after Kelly went back to China for vacation.

Kelly told me she was not sure if she's coming back to Ottawa. Her business wil be in a different location even if she's coming back to this city. We shall wait and see in about a couple of months.

I have tried this new massage spa. It is the same place where kelly on kent used to be. The new girl is very cute and sweet. Young girl I'd say 22-23. She looks great in a mini dress. Great massage, great finish, great rates. I recommend to everyone.

Merci,

Shaun

Could someone pls PM me some details on this place? The ad in the Sun seems to have changed and I'd like to try this one out!

Has anybody else tried Miki? Are the services offered the same as kelly? I have tried once and just a basic release was offered. Any input would be appreciated.

Merci,

Shaun

Saw Miki last week and had a great time. She's a beautiful girl and she gives a great service. Was just release and no extras as far as I could tell - but I will definitely repeat!

Her number is 613-686-1353 as advertized in the sun. Miki is her name, not julia. Highly recommend Miki.

Merci, Shaun

My understanding is that Miki works during the week and Julia is there on weekends and holidays. I would guess Julia is in her 30s, very nice and more like Kelly.

As a suggestion to Kracker09 and some of the newer members, you might be better calling or sending a pm to the MP or SP yourself.

You might ask why? The rates for services may vary from client to client, especially if the MP and the client have a long standing relationship. I have had MP's that I have seen on a regular basis and I am sure that the rate that I paid may not have been the same as it would be for a new client.

I believe that it is up to the MP or SP to discuss their rates with the client and not someone else to suggest what it might be.

Rodehard

• Like 1

You need only call them to find out the massage rates. Julia appears to be the owner. Miki also works there but says she is not qualified to give therapeutic massages and recommends Julia. Both are very nice people.

I saw Miki for an hour massage; I'd definitely repeat. She is very pretty, very early 20's, with an exceptional soft massage (sometimes I them them quite hard, other times not). It was an honest hour, with no rushing. Same venue with minor decorating changes from when Kelly was there - I like this better, more soft colours. All in all, a wonderful Sunday afternoon... I will repeat.

• Like 1

Quite different, and also a wonderful experience. Julie is older than Miki, and the massage was great - much harder (I had asked for that), her English is very good, and we had a nice talk during the massage. She's the boss. I like older ladies, and really enjoyed the massage. As it was for my previous massage, the full hour, and an experience I'll definitely repeat.