What goes around comes around!

What goes around comes around. It's nice to see justice served, women like this who do these things make it difficult for the public to accept sex workers and sex work as a legitimate trade. This sort of behavior only ads to the stereotype of why this hobby or trade is bad, when really there are so many more good people that are part of this community.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Jury+convicts+Ottawa+call+girl+defrauding+disabled+more+than/4179464/story.html#ixzz1CHp5PSxV

Thanks for the follow-up, as I missed this in the paper. Glad to see the outcome but I doubt that Doug will see much of his money back. I wish the best for him in repairing the damage, physically and emotionally....

There's bad eggs everywhere you look - bigoted cops, crooked politicians, sleazy landlords, lazy government workers, etc. If you pick up a newspaper and pigeonhole everybody because of a group they belong to, you're simply a fool.

In this case, that woman was evil in a way that most people are not capable of being. The parameters of the story make for eye catching headlines, but it's basically a scheming con-artist with an easy mark. He should have been smarter and she was psychopathic.

• Like 1

And no matter what she gets for a sentence, she'll only be in prison for 1/6th of that time before getting out on day parole, then at the 1/3 mark she gets full parole

As far as parole guidelines go she would be considered non violent, and her d/parole and f/parole eligibility is automatic

RG

This girl makes me sick, it's girls like this that make society look down on all SP's.

So many horrible girls lie ans use customers.....But Nicole took it a step further....scamming a guy with many health problems and taking every penny he had.....The worst psrt is that she faked her death, it takes a truly evil person to do something like this.

I'd like to know he's get his thousands back BUT he $ is probably in Jamaica and will never be seen again.

Tis girl is truly evil.....but what goes around comes around...Karma will get her times 3........

And what of Nolan ? Can't believe he had no role in this.

Of course Nolan played a key role, but she was the one who kept up the ruse for over two years. Nolan is still down in Jamaica sitting pretty living off the proceeds from this horrible crime. Because he did not commit a violent crime like murder, I am sure he is on the low list of priorities for the RCMP to insist on extradition.

Doug will probably never see a cent of that money because the probability of liquidating any assets they acquired outside Canada and making restitution, is pretty well nil.

Nolan played a role but I`m glad she was the one who was arrogant enough to come back to Canada thinking she was scot free after faking her death. She looked Doug in the eye many times and convinced him she was capable of giving him the love he so badly wanted, a baby and a wonderful life in `paradise`.. a con artist and sociopath who is lucky she never crossed my path after what she`s done. Doug is one of the kindest sweetest people you could ever meet and his crime was his naivete. This verdict makes me very happy even if he never receives a cent back.