A poll for the ladies

Which best reflects you?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which best reflects you?

• I am shaved/trimmed and I love it that way!
    • I am shaved/trimmed just for men/clients and I'd prefer to be natural.
    • I am natural!

I shave for the cause. I have always been under the impression that they like a bald beaver LOL. I would prefer to be au naturel but trimmed.

This is inspired by the new natural pussy lovers group. Please choose the option that best reflects you! I'm extremely curious to see the results.

The new social group is "Natural Kitty lovers group". Is the poll public or anonymous? Just curious.

I shave for the cause. I have always been under the impression that they like a bald beaver LOL. I would prefer to be au naturel but trimmed.

We love you either way meg but thanks for your honesty and courage.

Guest s******ecan****
au naturel but trimmed.

This is my preference for the ladies, yet to find one though!

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a fan of the runway strip..

However, the downfall to that is as I shave daily or close to...

It gets smaller and smaller, as I suck at staying in or out of the lines... Eventually I get to the point where, yah, it's gotta go, cause now it just looks stupid. LOL!!!

I head to the bald, then don't let her grow in, cause I shave it all the time for work...

Until I break a knee, or take some time off, then there's time for her to come back ;) Hehe!

Hint hint, I have the runways strip.

This is my preference for the ladies, yet to find one though!

I have to agree. I love trimmed or a landing strip. I myself started trimming over 25 years ago when it was practicaly unheard of for men. I even got many of my girlfriends to start trimming but over the last decade girls are almost all shaved clean. It is not my preference because in my eyes, and I know this will seem strange to many, I associate a hairless mound with pre-pubesence and that is a big turn off for me. A nice strip shows me that she is all woman.

• Like 1

I am a fan of a great bikini wax and trimming. I have had many brazillians and while it feels great for oral, I just do not like how it looks.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest al****s

I used to shave all the time, but soon discovered that not only was that a HUGE pain, it also left bumps and ingrown hairs (yes I tried several creams to help this). I stay nicely trimmed...very short...the wax can stay the heck away from my 'area'...haha!

alexis...xoxo

Guest M***ell***A
I'm a fan of the runway strip..

However, the downfall to that is as I shave daily or close to...

It gets smaller and smaller, as I suck at staying in or out of the lines... Eventually I get to the point where, yah, it's gotta go, cause now it just looks stupid. LOL!!!

OMG Me too! I keep the V rather than the strip but I suck at getting it even too and it just gets smaller and smaller - closer to a strip than a V! lol Though instead of shaving it off all together I just trim the V really short and start the original line again... I read on the other thread (shoot, now I don't remember who posted it) about it taking her 2months for a full bush to come in. All I can say is Wow, I wish!! lol I recently decided to go "retro" as I called it (felt like a change) and it was barely 3weeks before I had to do some trimming... After having it for just over a month I decided to go back to my V. That is my preference...

So getting back to the original point of the thread I shave the way I shave because it is my prefered hair style ;)

I'm the same way Meg and was under the exact same impression. I was even thinking of laser hair removal but that is not on my to-do-list anymore. When I take time off I don't shave at all.

Lexy

I've been natural, but trimmed, for years until recently when I finally agreed to have it all waxed off. It's been interesting to see the reactions. Some love it, many don't comment at all, and a couple of my regulars have sulked, feeling put out that I did it without recognizing that they preferred things to stay as they were. Even so, they're still booking appointments!

Waxing is easier than shaving and not painful, to me, anyway, so that's what I've done. I would go back to au naturel, though.

My skin turns red and itches if it even sees a razor so I am a waxer all the way. You have a nice long period of baby smooth skin, the small negative is there is a week or so with a little bit of fluff.

I usually mention this before hand and so far it has not been a problem.

Guest Bri*****e Da****

I started shaving in high school and for the most part, prefer to be bare down there, especially when dancing or having sex. If I'm not dancing or getting laid, I let it grow out a bit just because I find I get a better shave if the hair is a bit longer. If I didn't have other big financial goals, I'd totally invest in laser hair removal!

I like hairy best, no wait a minute shaved is best,,,,,no natural no''''''shaved is best,no I like hairy, no .........no shaved ,,,,, no hairy I loved trimmed no, no shaved, no I think natural, ..... Do I have to decide right away? More study is required !

P.S. Cathy hfxdom could be shaved from head to toe OR covered with fur from head to toe, She'd still be sexy IMHO