AMP or agency near Toronto Airport?

Hi Folks,

I have a stopover in Toronto tonight and will be staying at an airport hotel. Does any know if there is a reputable AMP or agency in call nearby?

An recommendations would be greatly appreciated, PM or post here plz!

TY...leaving late this afternoon!

I've used Cupids a few times, and always had a great experience. Garden of Eden is another good one - they used to send some ladies to Halifax, but it's been a long time!

Not exactly what your asking for but there's terrific legal all nude reverse massages from Club Two Mountains on Orbitor Dr near the airport.

Haven't been there in a few years but the ladies were always friendly, stunning and very good with their services

Called and had a very pleasant intro from the agency to make sure they matched my request to the correct lady. I saw Brittany. Fabulous connection. Very good first impression. Fit my request perfectly. Excellent value for price. Would highly recommend.

So how did you make out?

Just got back today...I ended up going with Amore Spa based on a recommendation. Also the place was literally a 5 mins uber from my hotel!

Place was super clean, service was as anticipated! Good value! Thanks for the recos!