Hey everybody - new to the site, new to the SP world. My girlfriend actually was the one who brought up the idea of hiring an SP to join both of us for an evening and I'm curious if anyone else has any experience with this? Seems like it could be a lot of fun :)

Any recommendations for SPs in Winnipeg who are good with the couples thing?

The only advice I have is to both look for someone together but get her to make the initial contact. Ladies are leery that the guy might do a surprise introduction to their GF.

I would beg to differ on who does the contacting. I prefer to have the man do the initial contact and then meet the woman ahead of the appointment to ensure she is entirely comfortable with the idea.

cat

I would beg to differ on who does the contacting. I prefer to have the man do the initial contact and then meet the woman ahead of the appointment to ensure she is entirely comfortable with the idea.

cat

I agree that the two ladies meeting first to ensure comfort and klick is a great idea.