It's about a 50-50 split for my guests. I do prefer smooth but I understand it isn't an option for some clients with SOs. I do shave guests if they request it and it is a fun experience. I have had laser hair removal so all the hair on my body is meant to be there...

cat

50/50....nobody yet has asked me to shave them but I think it can be very much fun. I had been requested several times to leave a little hair instead of shaving it all....I had complied but it is still in the experimental process.....

Hugs

Loralee

I would say the same as Cat and Loralee...50/50

I had an elderly client (in his 90's - what a machine!) who needed help to trim his nether-regions; I had no problem with this and would always help someone in this way!

I hope I am still going strong in my 90's, I am shaved but have always thought it would be a very sensual/erotic experience to be shave and teased by a sexy lady.

I would say the same as Cat and Loralee...50/50

I had an elderly client (in his 90's - what a machine!) who needed help to trim his nether-regions; I had no problem with this and would always help someone in this way!

hmmmmmmm............

In the spring of 2008 I skied with an elderly gentleman whom was 93 and going strong, also claimed to be sexually active at least once a week - I hope to be exactly like him at 93 - not sure if he was shaved and don't care but I plan to be and hopefully enjoying the help - LOL's

Most of my guys trim, but I do have some who shave. I am replying to this because it brought back a funny memory, where a client asked me to Nair his back! That was so weird. I have shaved and trimmed clients before, but never had a request for me to do their back!

Thanks for letting me share!

Shortcake

I had the boys shaved clean when I had my 'Big V' procedure. Sexually speaking, best move I ever made. The shave is not only effortless, it's arousing. And the attention you get with clean shaven balls - well you wonder how you ever went without.

Not itchy. No aftershave burn or irritation. And I just use the same old razor that I have always used.

Come on boys. Get with the program.

I would say it's 50/50 - I have never been asked to shave a client and if I was, I would refuse. I am not skilled at using clippers and I would never use a razor because of the possibility of someone getting cut.

I wouldn't suggest clippers but your standard gillette throw away works great no fuss no muss. I have done it a couple of times as per a few ladies requests...its hard to explain the reason behind it to the SO.

I wouldn't suggest clippers but your standard gillette throw away works great no fuss no muss. I have done it a couple of times as per a few ladies requests...its hard to explain the reason behind it to the SO.

Shave once and keep it up, just tell your SO that you like it that way and it will become the norm .....then you can relax, sit back and smile

I would say it's 50/50 - I have never been asked to shave a client and if I was, I would refuse. I am not skilled at using clippers and I would never use a razor because of the possibility of someone getting cut.

I have to agree with someone getting hurt. I had an ex that attempted to just trim himself and he was laid up for a week with an infection from cutting into his nutsack. I think unless the girl is skilled she should go nowhere near there. I wasn't even the one to cause that incident either, lol. But the screaming was enough to check on him. I thought he'd cut something really important off.

I am nervous about going down into my favourite recreation area with any sharp clear cutting tools. I know the number of times that I have nicked my face and then had to go around for a while with "kleenex face". It would be much worse nicking the boys and going to see my favourite SP with little bits of paper clinging down there (it would give them even more reason to laugh at me).

:)

I'm giving it a shot now :) tried some experimenting with little success in high school. Been all natural ever since. Looking for a change though, seems nice and clean, makes the area look better, minimal effort. Should work out fine :)

Posted via Mobile Device