I would like to warn the ladies of Halifax not to see HARBOURSMOKE.

He is a c.e.r.b member with 80+ posts and I'm not sure if he has even booked with anyone else but he has booked with me TWICE now and wasted my time both times. He books for 2hour appointments and makes requests for outfits he'd like you to wear (in this case lulu lemons). The first time he booked with me the night before and we exchanged many pms here on cerb, then the next day confirmed and when I gave him my address he said I lived too close to him and cancled at the last possible second. Then today he booked with me again through pm and text. I asked him what about living near me and he said it's ok he lives WAY up the street so he wants to come. After many text messages and me cutting my lunch short to run home and see him he stands me up! I have repeatedly texted him and now he won't answer my texts! What a jerk. Just a warning ladies, this guy has wasted my whole afternoon twice. Hey harboursmoke- Don't bother to try again with me.

• Like 3

Guest W***ledi*Time

Summer, sorry you had a bad experience! But this should be in the SP Section, not posted in public.

As stated at the top of this page:

Ladies - We have a private SP ONLY area for you to post bad date info. Contact the MOD for access

Cheers, Wrinkled

Guest W***ledi*Time

The objection to this post is that Summer has named and called out a specific member in public.

The philosophy behind Cerb is that it is a recommendation board, not a review board. As such, guys are free to discuss in a general way such things as ladies who no-show, and ladies are free to discuss in a general way such things as guys who do the same. But guys are not allowed to write negative things about specific ladies, and ladies are not allowed to write negative things about specific guys. In short, members are not allowed to call out other members in public. These rules are part of the trade-offs required to make both the ladies and gents feel comfortable on Cerb, so they can feel free to participate here in the friendly way that they do. This participation, in turn, allows the gents to learn from the ladies, and the ladies to learn from the gents, in as safe an environment as we can make it. This is precisely what makes Cerb special. Squabbling, and he-said-she-saids (no matter which side is right -- and how can we really adjudicate that?) poison that atmosphere of camaraderie.

Out of respect for everyone, she could have pm'd the mod and had this posted in a private area. There are 2 sides to every story and publicly outing anyone SP or client goes against what this board stands for as well as what is acceptable for posting. If we are going to allow this post, we might as well ask the gent in question for his side of the story.

If the situation was dangerous then sure post it, but no need to out anyone for no-showing here. (If that were the case the board would be full of all no shows and nothing else)

I hope this is permitted as it is not negative.

I have had a very positive experience with this gentleman and found him to be very polite, generous and on time.

Again I hope I am not out of line but feel when there is something good to say it needs to be said. I hope I will be able to see him again in the future.

• Like 1

In addition to the other comments brought up, you may regret being hasty in making such a comment.

I remember having a lady being a no show on me and after driving across town to her place came home really upset. She was not even home and never told me about it. Same as described here I sent her text and got no reply. I was so mad I was letting everyone know in chat how I had been stood up by this lady without naming her however.

She got in touch 3 or 4 days later. Turns out she was hospitalized and could not move so was unable to text. I felt like a real jerk and rightly so for having vented up quickly in chat and not wait and trust that she would get in touch when she could.

Jumping to conclusions is not the right thing to do.

• Like 1

I know this thread should probably be removed for it's potential escalation into internet message board dramatics, but for some reason the panicked "you live too close! DANGER CLOSE!!" cancellation got a chuckle out of me.